What's new

Looking for recs on a pipe style vape set up

Nevyn

Postman
Hi folks,

I used to smoke an old fashioned pipe. I was wondering if any of you wise folk out there know of a good pipe set up maybe an rta setup. Would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction please.

Hello. :)

First things first, do you vape already, and if so what kind of vape do you use?

There aren't many around these days .............. but there's an e-pipe section here:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion/pipes/

Yes I vape have done for past five years. I have about ten different set ups with RDA's RTA's and RDTA's. I use my own coils and other premade coils. I also make my own liquid.
Last night I had a good trawl through POTV threads and also all through the internet. Have decided to give epipe vaping a misss. It seems that nothing out there gives the hit like one of my rta's.

Yes I vape have done for past five years. I have about ten different set ups with RDA's RTA's and RDTA's. I use my own coils and other premade coils. I also make my own liquid.
Last night I had a good trawl through POTV threads and also all through the internet. Have decided to give epipe vaping a misss. It seems that nothing out there gives the hit like one of my rta's.
Your choice, of course, but many have a 510 connection that you can fit an RTA of your choice onto.

This works perfectly for me, lots throat hit and flavour from the KFL 19 sitting on it [emoji1303]
20200828_094649.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom