What's new

Looking for a new rta

Flash e Vaper 4.5 ! Oh my!
One of my mates has one, he loves it, but think he said that it was around the £150 mark!
I may be totally wrong.

You're not wrong........ and you jump through MANY Hoops to actually get one into the UK. Can be done, but........ WOW! :(

A few worthy of consideration if your pockets are deep enough?
Hussar 1.5
Skyline
Flash e Vaper 4.5 +
Dvarw FL DL
EVL Reaper V3
Atmizoo Tripod.
Not in any order, just as I remembered the ones that were the Standouts for me. :) All are Single Coil so serve your purpose well.

ive got the dvarw fl dl I’m not quite getting along with that one at the minute but I haven’t given up on it.

was also looking at hussar but at the legacy x, literally nobody seems to have done any reviews on it,I’m not sure if I should take a hint on that fact? I’ll have a look see at the 1.5 I’m sure the chipper Scottish fella in the shed has done a review on it.

I’d love a skyline r but my pockets aren’t that deep at the minute plus it means having to get picked from the list on Facebook and Facebook just isn’t my cup of tea, and I doubt esg would see me as anything other than suspicious if I made a burner profile just to try. I guess you have to be a bald American drama queen vape reviewer to jump the queue for the skyline...

Flash e Vaper 4.5 ! Oh my!
One of my mates has one, he loves it, but think he said that it was around the £150 mark!
I may be totally wrong.
There’s a German fella on Reddit that mentioned they only make a handful a day/week and you have to get in around 6pm to be in with a chance on the daily/weekly batches plus getting it in to the uk in the first place, a lot of German vape stores won’t ship to the uk, I had to get my taifun gtvs from red-vape in Switzerland because smokerstore won’t ship here and créme de vape don’t stock it.

You're not wrong........ and you jump through MANY Hoops to actually get one into the UK. Can be done, but........ WOW! :(
I don't know what it is, but I don't think I could warrant spending £150 on any atty to be honest.
I know, or guess, you get what you pay for, like most things you purchase.

I remember buying my 1st dripper, after a year of vaping on some hideous sub ohm tanks, it was a 25mm Kennedy for about £60.00, & I thought that was a kings ransom.

I'll stick to cheap & cheerful, leave the high end gear to you connoisseurs!!

There’s a German fella on Reddit that mentioned they only make a handful a day/week and you have to get in around 6pm to be in with a chance on the daily/weekly batches plus getting it in to the uk in the first place, a lot of German vape stores won’t ship to the uk, I had to get my taifun gtvs from red-vape in Switzerland because smokerstore won’t ship here and créme de vape don’t stock it.
Blimey! Gotta win your vape gear nowadays!?
My mainstream, cheapo gear will have to do for me!!! :)

Easy way to get either a FeV or a Skyline is to watch the second hand market. The FeV is easily got in the UK if you use the German Mail Box site.
I very nearly grabbed a Skyline with everything in the way of extras for £150 earlier today as it goes, but then sense prevailed :54:

Easy way to get either a FeV or a Skyline is to watch the second hand market. The FeV is easily got in the UK if you use the German Mail Box site.
I very nearly grabbed a Skyline with everything in the way of extras for £150 earlier today as it goes, but then sense prevailed :54:

what day are you expecting your skyline to turn up then?:55: Any particular sites you can recommend where these can be found ?

Ha! I showed incredible restraint and buy it! Be a tad greedy to have 3 when they’re in short supply? :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom