What's new

Looking for a new rta

Afternoon chaps, first time posting here so I’ll get to the point.

im thinking about possibly picking up a new rta to rotate with my gt4s on top of my dani 21700 and wondered if you guys may have any suggestions ? In the dl/rdl category, not ridiculously restrictive though I love the draw on my gt4s so something similar to that.

I’ve been eyeing the hussar legacy X rta but there’s no English reviews for it and only the odd few posts about it on the interwebs, if anyone has any feedback on that rta I’d love to hear your thoughts, along with other suggestions, I’ll take flavour over clouds all day and obviously a single coil get up given its a single battery mod.

Thanks in advance, and happy Monday

I don’t have any knowledge of the rta you’ve been looking at but I’ve got a couple of aromamizer supreme v3s. You can run them single, dual or mesh. They come with a couple of different bore chimneys which mean that you can run on a restricted DL basis. Flavour is best from dual and mesh but the single works well as long as you’ve got a chunky coil in there and you give it a bit of welly.

can also be used as a dripper and squonk but I’d be looking at something better suited for those duties.

would recommend if you’re after something rebuildable.

+ one for Steamcrave. Also anything by QP Designs. I have a Juggernot mini & the big brother, both great RTAs. Mini is a single coil, other one dual, but both beautifully made.
Steamcrave gear is also made perfectly. Machining on both brands is top notch.

With respect to QP, they’re on discount at ecigone currently. I’d like a violator but they’re a bit spendy and I don’t need yet another tank

Thanks for the reply fellas much appreciated, I’ve actually got the aromamizer lite 1.5 ( i was considering the v3 but I picked up the lite 1.5 for 18 quid off fasttech... winner!)and a couple of qp’s rta’s, the violator and the fatality and have to agree steamcrave and qp put out some quality products.

But I was looking in more of the higher end rta’s, I hate using the term high end sounds a bit elitist to me but anyway, I was looking for something in that direction possibly something similar to my taifun and single coil as my dani is only single battery and a dual coiler will drain batteries in no time. I’ve tried the destiny the lite 1.5 the druga even managed to bag a couple of unicorns in the hotcig centaur and stagevape armor, pretty sure it was down to user error with the ones I mention but from what I’ve tried nothing comes close to my GTVs,

With respect to QP, they’re on discount at ecigone currently. I’d like a violator but they’re a bit spendy and I don’t need yet another tank
If you fancy a QP, but don't want to part with wedge, grab a Juggernot clone from Choppa Vapes. Less than £30.00 posted.
Not half bad

I picked mine up from qp and they work out at something like £52 but when you factor in shipping probably only works out to about a fiver cheaper than ordering it from here.

A few worthy of consideration if your pockets are deep enough?
Hussar 1.5
Skyline
Flash e Vaper 4.5 +
Dvarw FL DL
EVL Reaper V3
Atmizoo Tripod.
Not in any order, just as I remembered the ones that were the Standouts for me. :) All are Single Coil so serve your purpose well.

Flash e Vaper 4.5 ! Oh my!
One of my mates has one, he loves it, but think he said that it was around the £150 mark!
I may be totally wrong.

Love the QP Fatality, but not sure it's what you would be after, I also have the Gata, it's good, but a bit love hate, due to, for me, random wicking issues.

Back
Top Bottom