What's new

Looking for a new mod

I'm used to this, currently Element honey roasted is my favourite tobacco-based juice and I see how the flavour drops and tends to destroy the coil.
What resistance are you reading with 27AWG and 7 wraps?

I think it dropped in between 0.15-0.2 ohms. 7 spaced wraps works perfectly for me.
Obviously dry burning isn't a good idea but gentle pulsing and a brush with a wire coil brush will Maybe give you another wicking but I generally changed coil every time. Probably why I don't use tc often as it becomes a pain.
The element tobacco is actually good stuff. Grew fond of 555 back in the day. Starts a little floral but smooths out a little pistachio/hazelnut.
If you like the standard element tbc flavour I'd urge you to try the excellent druids brew, bread of heaven. Shares some tobacco base similarities but much deeper and adds elements that are hard to nail down but delicious.

Nife 30 is definitely the most stable tc choice (think I use 7 wraps of 27awg , 2.5mm coils as ever due to that hitting the perfect ohm point). Only issue is it's a constant job with dark tobacco juice as it coats within a couple of days and the flavour drops out. No real cleaning it either. Very good otherwise.
Which wire do you use? Stealthvape/Dicodes/Crazy/Zivipf ?

Which wire do you use? Stealthvape/Dicodes/Crazy/Zivipf ?
Stealth vape. Just looked at my book of coils and I also have some 26awg stealth vape nife 30 and that comes in a 0.13 with the same build. Mrs kid uses that one on her pico/kayfun 5 combo to great success. She does not tolerate a dry hit lol.

I think it dropped in between 0.15-0.2 ohms. 7 spaced wraps works perfectly for me.
Obviously dry burning isn't a good idea but gentle pulsing and a brush with a wire coil brush will Maybe give you another wicking but I generally changed coil every time. Probably why I don't use tc often as it becomes a pain.
The element tobacco is actually good stuff. Grew fond of 555 back in the day. Starts a little floral but smooths out a little pistachio/hazelnut.
If you like the standard element tbc flavour I'd urge you to try the excellent druids brew, bread of heaven. Shares some tobacco base similarities but much deeper and adds elements that are hard to nail down but delicious.
I can vouch for bread of heaven
Bloody lovely stuff. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom