What's new

Looking for a kennedy 24

I was thinking that, i think my real fear is that im going to hate it and wasted 80 quid on a rda thats gonna collect dust

Yea a few friends said to get a clone but then they realised it was going on a stabwood mod and said get the real thing, just dont want to spend 80 quid on something i might not like

I very much doubt you’ll hate it, it’s quite possibly one of of the best RDAs every made. One of the only attys that’s stood the test of time too.

Not to mention the life time warranty with Kennedy on all of their products. Support the maker, buy the genuine.

Sxk stuff is generally pretty good but if you say its going on a £300 mod then I think you should buy the genuine one, it would finish off the set up nicely, but you ain’t gonna get one for sub £75, so have a good think before you pull the trigger, also do you know the airflow on the Kennedy is not adjustable, it’s just a case of put the top cap on and vape, if you feel like you need abit more or less airflow you can’t adjust it...
If you want something 24mm, copper, decent and cheaper, might be worth considering the original goon, you should be able to get a genuine one for around £30-£40, yeah it’s abit old now but peronally think it’s still a very good rda for that style of vaping, and you can adjust the airflow too :)

I very much doubt you’ll hate it, it’s quite possibly one of of the best RDAs every made. One of the only attys that’s stood the test of time too.

Not to mention the life time warranty with Kennedy on all of their products. Support the maker, buy the genuine.
Didnt know kennedy had lifetime warranty think thats sold it for me now :)

Sxk stuff is generally pretty good but if you say its going on a £300 mod then I think you should buy the genuine one, it would finish off the set up nicely, but you ain’t gonna get one for sub £75, so have a good think before you pull the trigger, also do you know the airflow on the Kennedy is not adjustable, it’s just a case of put the top cap on and vape, if you feel like you need abit more or less airflow you can’t adjust it...
If you want something 24mm, copper, decent and cheaper, might be worth considering the original goon, you should be able to get a genuine one for around £30-£40, yeah it’s abit old now but peronally think it’s still a very good rda for that style of vaping, and you can adjust the airflow too :)
Tried a goon a while back it was definitely good, but with the kennedy think id just stick a huge build in it and pack a bit of xotton in if the airflow was too much, but it will be going on either my asmodus lustro kodama edition or a beachwood looking dna 75c stabwood mod leaning more towards the lustro though as its the antique copper edition, btw thanks for all the help guys

Just an update: ordered the brass kennedy 24 from custom vapes it arrives tomorrow will post pics when its built, unfortunately ran out of micro mesh and wax to clean up the mod its going on so will probably make the mod colours look very dull, hopefully amazon can get me what i need by tomorrow, thanks again all

You were right lee its amazing, was alot of machine oil residue on it vut after a clean and a dual alien build it hits like a train and i love it thanks again! Definitely worth the £80

Attachments

• received_458871071622175.jpeg
    received_458871071622175.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 200
  • received_2091903421117560.jpeg
    received_2091903421117560.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom