What's new

Looking for a 5ml+ RTA - no ***king bubble glass

Ment

Legend
I'm fed up with having to refill my tanks every 5 minutes and I can't stand bubble glass.

I've had a quick look round and can't find anything I don't already have, so can anyone recommend a 5ml+ RTA released this year?

I'm fed up with having to refill my tanks every 5 minutes and I can't stand bubble glass.

I've had a quick look round and can't find anything I don't already have, so can anyone recommend a 5ml+ RTA released this year?

I’m exactly the same, fucking hate bubble tanks and 2ml.

The one that’s stood out for me that I had this year, although I’m not 100% it’s 5ml, May be 4ml... the aqua reboot is outstanding. Really nice flavour and I don’t seem to be constantly refilling it. My favourite sub ohm rta that I own at the minute.

Worth a look if you haven’t tried one!

Ps - the first one, not the new one - I believe that’s less capacity and not as good so i have heard.

I’m exactly the same, fucking hate bubble tanks and 2ml.

The one that’s stood out for me that I had this year, although I’m not 100% it’s 5ml, May be 4ml... the aqua reboot is outstanding. Really nice flavour and I don’t seem to be constantly refilling it. My favourite sub ohm rta that I own at the minute.

Worth a look if you haven’t tried one!

Ps - the first one, not the new one - I believe that’s less capacity and not as good so i have heard.

Thanks Lee, but I have one, and I agree it's really good. With the K5.2, Griffin, Kylin, Aromamizer and a squonker it should be enough, but I'd like 8 or so then I could ditch the 2ml jobbies.

Slightly off topic, but could i ask why the bubble glass is disliked? Are they fragile or something. I only ask cos i'm thinking of getting a Vandy Vape Kylin RTA soon someday which has a bubble glass option. Just asking.

Slightly off topic, but could i ask why the bubble glass is disliked? Are they fragile or something. I only ask cos i'm thinking of getting a Vandy Vape Kylin RTA soon someday which has a bubble glass option. Just asking.

I hate how they look. The early ones were also a bit delicate and had to be wrapped in the only thing I hate more than bubble glass, vape bands.

Back
Top Bottom