What's new

Looking for 50/50 shortfills

Missvapex

Postman
Hey I’ve decided to go back to MTL but don’t want to go back to buying 10ml bottles and the ones I use in my DL vape are all 70/30 my main shop is DripDrop where I get 100ml for £10, so looking for a good British made juices with maximum 50/50 in 50ml up bottles and not too pricey.

looking to get a new MTL kit if anyone has suggestions on that too, maybe there is one that could handle 70/30

thanks in advance x

DripDrop shortfills are around 64/36 VG/PG, and they sell nic shots in VG or PG.

Add VG shots to get close to 70/30.
Add PG shots to get close to 50/50 (I think it comes out at around 53/47).

Manabush.com

50/50 and the stoptober sale hasn't been stopped yet so be quick is my opinion. ZT will likely stop that today when he gets to work.

Signature do 50/50 shortfills i have used them before in the past and their is quite good you can find them @signature-vapour.co.uk
They do all flavours if thats any help to you and they are British made juices that you have asked for.

DripDrop shortfills are around 64/36 VG/PG, and they sell nic shots in VG or PG.

Add VG shots to get close to 70/30.
Add PG shots to get close to 50/50 (I think it comes out at around 53/47).

how many pg shots would I need to add to get 53/47 ?

Signature do 50/50 shortfills i have used them before in the past and their is quite good you can find them @signature-vapour.co.uk
They do all flavours if thats any help to you and they are British made juices that you have asked for.

liking the look of these thank you

@Missvapex - what nicotine strength do you want with the 50/50?

If you want higher nic you might find it difficult to achieve...

Back
Top Bottom