What's new

Living on the edge

Well I tried to build a .10 but cudnt get past a .09 with this wire. So lets see if I blow my face off like everyone tells me. The flavor is phenomenal. The clouds r about what I had. But these coils give out great flavor. Life is full of chances. Im always the one willing to take the chance. 30 T batteries. I think Ill be fine. Chain vaped it all day yesterday. Face still intact.
Won't make your dick any bigger you know that right? And your right it won't blow your cell today maybe not tomorrow either but the damage your doing to the cell putting it under that stress that you can't see is there fact! And it's a firework just waiting for the damage you can't see to line up right inside then it will go off without warning and for your sake I hope it's not near your face when it does even if I think you deserve it for not listening and medical bills where you live will cost a fortune unless you end up like the last yank in the headlines but yeah cloudz bro

Im in a coil building fb group. Some of these guys make coils for a living. They all run .08 to .10 alien builds with 30 T batterie. I myself dont make coils. But thought it wud be fun to join the group. The coils they make r works of art. They said theyll run a .09 any day with a 30 T battery. These guys do this for a living. I asked them before I put it on my mech cause .10 is ways my goal. But these coils wudmt ohm at that. I added an extra wrap and got a .11 to .12 but the ramp up sucked and I didnt feel any power.

Im in a coil building fb group. Some of these guys make coils for a living. They all run .08 to .10 alien builds with 30 T batterie. I myself dont make coils. But thought it wud be fun to join the group. The coils they make r works of art. They said theyll run a .09 any day with a 30 T battery. These guys do this for a living. I asked them before I put it on my mech cause .10 is ways my goal. But these coils wudmt ohm at that. I added an extra wrap and got a .11 to .12 but the ramp up sucked and I didnt feel any power.

Since you like going round in circles with these threads
This is copied and pasted from another of your threads

Nobody really cares how you want to vape Jack, but you will find on this forum that anybody is likely to be hauled up if posting about builds below the cdr limit of the cell. Not least because we do not want visitors to the forum to think it is desirable, normal or safe to push the safety limits like you choose to do.

As you say there are other parts of the internet where folk have less regard to safety, they are the places to talk about such builds.
On here it is generally accepted that we encourage safe vaping ie. within Mooches cdr ratings.

I am sure there are some on the forum that push some limits but generally they keep that to themselves.

Vape safe, or not. It is up to you but on here you will get jumped on for posting about such builds, not to protect you because you are beyond that, but so as not to encourage others.

Nobody really cares how you want to vape Jack, but you will find on this forum that anybody is likely to be hauled up if posting about builds below the cdr limit of the cell. Not least because we do not want visitors to the forum to think it is desirable, normal or safe to push the safety limits like you choose to do.

As you say there are other parts of the internet where folk have less regard to safety, they are the places to talk about such builds.
On here it is generally accepted that we encourage safe vaping ie. within Mooches cdr ratings.

I am sure there are some on the forum that push some limits but generally they keep that to themselves.

Vape safe, or not. It is up to you but on here you will get jumped on for posting about such builds, not to protect you because you are beyond that, but so as not to encourage others.

Living on the edge is something that amazes and astounds me, I find it compelling. When humanity pushes itself to extremes who cannot fail to be impressed?
Watching Alex Honnold free climbing, road racers at 200mph at the TT, a man with 2 shopping bags standing in front of a tank in Tianenman Square ... truly breathtaking stuff.

Somehow Jack's definition of living on the edge just makes me laugh ... what a sad little fuck.

30 T batteries. I think Ill be fine. Chain vaped it all day yesterday.

What was the resting voltage of your batteries when you changed them, and how many batteries did you get through in a day, if you don't mind me asking?

Why are any of us still bothering to reply to this trolling fucking imbecile? :25:

What was the resting voltage of your batteries when you changed them, and how many batteries did you get through in a day, if you don't mind me asking?

inb4 "I just swapped them out when it stopped making clouds".

Back
Top Bottom