What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Liquid with no Coil Killer sweeteners?

Hey, whilst I love my premium vapes and enjoy the flavour, I am sick of buying coils for my Clieto every 3 days.

I have tried every juice in my local and they all burn my coils out within 2-3 days. I spoke with 3 vendors in the Cardiff city centre who all advised its the Ethyl and lots of sweeteners which stick to the coil.

I have had one brand Cotswold Vapes which do not use this, yes they are not that flavourful and sweet, but my coils now last 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 days.

Is there any good brands out there that are as good or better than Cotswold ?

I cant keep paying 10.00 for a 30ml bottle and 2.50 for a coil every 2-3 days as I might as well smoke.

Any thoughts on vendors who are aware of the issue and make amazing juices that don't kill coils?

Thanks

Personally I would look to see if there is an RBA deck available for your tank or find an RTA that you like. Then just buy a selection box of pre-made coils and some cotton for wicking. You can get a 48 pack of coils for under a fiver from China and under a Tenner in the UK. Then just re-wick and clean the coil once a week. A pack of coils and wicking should last you years and cost under £10. You will also get much better flavour from this kind of setup too.

The wife and I both have a sweet tooth and love sweet juices but stock coils were becoming pricey.

Personally I would look to see if there is an RBA deck available for your tank or find an RTA that you like. Then just buy a selection box of pre-made coils and some cotton for wicking. You can get a 48 pack of coils for under a fiver from China and under a Tenner in the UK. Then just re-wick and clean the coil once a week. A pack of coils and wicking should last you years and cost under £10. You will also get much better flavour from this kind of setup too.

The wife and I both have a sweet tooth and love sweet juices but stock coils were becoming pricey.

Defo, but I totally get where the @candada
Erm yeah, that's exactly what you're doing :5:

The OP hasn't logged in in over a year anyway :25:
Erm yeah, that's exactly what you're doing :5:

The OP hasn't logged in in over a year anyway :25:

Not at all dude. Regardless if @canada16 has logged in or not, most vapers are interested in this subject and we get asked this question day in day out. If I knew of another brand that lasts as long, I would happily shout them out and push them in store. But to date, after trying dozens of brands from all around the world, nothing lasts as long as our Cosmic Clouds. Does anybody out there know of a brand that you can go 2+ weeks on?? If so, I'd love to check them out and order some. I was just shooting straight guys and telling it how it is. Ours is the only brand I personally have found that don't kill your coils. That's it.

Regarding the RBA and rebuildables. You definitely save money. But OP and I are the same in the sense that we don't use rebuildable coils. We like to throw a coil in and have it last 2+ weeks. Respect to the rebuildable coils, they definitely have their place in the vaping world, but they aren't for everybody. Some people just want simplicity. And when a certain brand runs on your coil for 2+ weeks, then you change brand and all of a sudden your coils die out in a day!!? I don't find it acceptable. The problems is that once you know there are liquids that don't kill your coil, it's hard to make the switch to the ones that do. I just wish manufactures as a whole would ease of on the bloody sweetner and menthol.

So yeah, I'm waffling on but hopefully I made enough sense that you catch my drift lol. Thanks guys. Happy vaping!

Does anybody out there know of a brand that you can go 2+ weeks on?? If so, I'd love to check them out and order some.

I get a couple of weeks out of stock coils vaping Vampire Vapes and El Diablo liquids.

I get a couple of weeks out of stock coils vaping Vampire Vapes and El Diablo liquids.
Lovely Jubley, We've always seen the Vampire gear about but never actually tried it. I'll check it out. Might even have a few samples in the back ;) Have you got any feedback on their Koncept range?? Not as familiar with El Diablo but will also take a butchers. Thanks dude!!

Hey, whilst I love my premium vapes and enjoy the flavour, I am sick of buying coils for my Clieto every 3 days.

I have tried every juice in my local and they all burn my coils out within 2-3 days. I spoke with 3 vendors in the Cardiff city centre who all advised its the Ethyl and lots of sweeteners which stick to the coil.

I have had one brand Cotswold Vapes which do not use this, yes they are not that flavourful and sweet, but my coils now last 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 days.

Is there any good brands out there that are as good or better than Cotswold ?

I cant keep paying 10.00 for a 30ml bottle and 2.50 for a coil every 2-3 days as I might as well smoke.

Any thoughts on vendors who are aware of the issue and make amazing juices that don't kill coils?

Thanks
a. 2 weeks is way too much for a coil
b. Deterioration of the coil starts from the first time you fire it and it is caused mainly by sugars (synthetic or natural) that are attracted to the hottest part (coils) and stick to it forming a cocoon.
c. All liquids contain sugars, some more than others. It is in the flavourings. Even the natural / organic ones would have natural sugars such as fructose. 95% of the liquids in the market would have added sugars in great quantities in the flavourings.
d. The only synthetic flavourings brand that I know stopped adding sugars is FlavourArt.

Solutions
a. Avoid anything with added sugars. Demand information by the retailer if the liquid contain any ADDED sugars / sweeteners in the FLAVOURINGS used. That way your coils can be used for 5-6 days max.

In our production facility we have declared war to natural sugars that occur in the natural extracts and tobaccos we are using to flavour our liquids. We even tried live yeast! There is no way eliminate sugars but can be reduced.

Thanks
eBaron

Lovely Jubley, We've always seen the Vampire gear about but never actually tried it. I'll check it out. Might even have a few samples in the back ;) Have you got any feedback on their Koncept range?? Not as familiar with El Diablo but will also take a butchers. Thanks dude!!
@DakotaMai is the one to talk to RE: El Diablo - they are a fantastic and very well established range :)

Hello? :)

:hugs:

All our 0mg shortfills are none coil killers. Ask those who have purchased as proof

Hello? :)

:hugs:

All our 0mg shortfills are none coil killers. Ask those who have purchased as proof
I concure for narwhal tears and lychee. Those 2 are awesome.

The grape freeze on the other hand does gunk coils but i can live with that as im enjoying the flavour

Back
Top Bottom