What's new

Liquid with no Coil Killer sweeteners?

canada16

Postman
Hey, whilst I love my premium vapes and enjoy the flavour, I am sick of buying coils for my Clieto every 3 days.

I have tried every juice in my local and they all burn my coils out within 2-3 days. I spoke with 3 vendors in the Cardiff city centre who all advised its the Ethyl and lots of sweeteners which stick to the coil.

I have had one brand Cotswold Vapes which do not use this, yes they are not that flavourful and sweet, but my coils now last 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 days.

Is there any good brands out there that are as good or better than Cotswold ?

I cant keep paying 10.00 for a 30ml bottle and 2.50 for a coil every 2-3 days as I might as well smoke.

Any thoughts on vendors who are aware of the issue and make amazing juices that don't kill coils?

Thanks

You're best bet is to get into building your own coils @canada16 ;) You'll save yourself fortunes and it really isn't hard to do. This then opens up a whole new world of possibilities with thousands of options for Tanks, Drippers etc.:)

Rob, Im too old and busy to do all that LOL.
Im a simple guy, buy a coil, want it to last 2-3 weeks, unscrew and put a new one in.

Just looking for liquid that does not have all the sweetener and maybe has more flavour than Cotswold Vapes

+1 for what @Rob says. DIY coils can last me weeks. Just rewick with fresh cotton after a dry burn & quick rinse under water. DIY juice is also the way to go as you will be controlling the ingredients used. @Cotswold Vapour has a range of oneshots of a selection of his popular juices available at @MixShop. Just add nic,pg & vg to your requirements. There is a list of recommended ejuice makers/sellers on the stickied thread in mixology.

Hey, whilst I love my premium vapes and enjoy the flavour, I am sick of buying coils for my Clieto every 3 days.

I have tried every juice in my local and they all burn my coils out within 2-3 days. I spoke with 3 vendors in the Cardiff city centre who all advised its the Ethyl and lots of sweeteners which stick to the coil.

I have had one brand Cotswold Vapes which do not use this, yes they are not that flavourful and sweet, but my coils now last 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 days.

I cant keep paying 10.00 for a 30ml bottle and 2.50 for a coil every 2-3 days as I might as well smoke.

Any thoughts on vendors who are aware of the issue and make amazing juices that don't kill coils?

Thanks
That sweetener can be a killer. I did a very rare juice revies last week of raspberry cookie by aerovape as I was enjoying it so much. I can heartily recommend his juices. Always full of flavour but never over sweet. As a bonus his juice prices are excellent and he often does great sales.
A tip I learned back in the days of the original atlantis when I vaped a lot of American and Canadian premium juice is to take your coil out at the end of the night (when you've run your juice down in the cleito) flush the coil under a warm tap for a minute or so. Pat dry with paper towel making sure to wipe the cotton with the towel. And put the coil in a warm place(radiator,boiler,airing cupboard ect) over night to dry out. This removes the sweetner build up and will make your coils last much longer. If you do this on every second night you should be laughing.

Thanks

Cotswold are actually one of the more well defined and flavourful liquids I've used and I unfortunately suffer from diminished taste (well, at least the custard donut, flapjack, apple slice and citrus punch are stronger flavour), admittedly I do really struggle to taste the other 4 as well.

Cotswold gunk up my coils faster than some liquids, but they're far from the worst and still last at least a week, usually longer. I also use TC however, which is a MASSIVE help in stopping sugars from caramelising or burning and gunking up coils as quickly.

If you don't want to DIY coils, I don't suppose you're going to want to DIY liquids either. Even shake and vape premade concentrates lol ;)????

Try some of the Rejuiced range. I seem to get the usual expected coil life with their liquids. Otherwise, many of my other current liquids are also sweeter premiums, etc.

Thanks
Phileas Fogg
El Diablo
Colonel Booms
Fallstreak
Bunkr
Manabush
Spiritwalker
Dripworx

are all good choices if you want flavour without killing coils in my opinion :)

Lack of knowing your customer demographic, we are all different but as to each country we share similar tastes.
And from what I have experienced UK don't want sugary juices, simple.

Phileas Fogg
El Diablo
Colonel Booms
Fallstreak
Bunkr
Manabush
Spiritwalker
Dripworx

are all good choices if you want flavour without killing coils in my opinion :)

Thanks Cotswold, I find colonel boom very sweet and a coil killer, but have not tried the rest.
I hate creamy vapes, so I will try some of your suggestions Cotswold.

Aerovape, not sure where you live but there is only sweet or creamy juice in the UK, there is nothing else really apart from tobacco
My Local Beaum Vape has over 50% Sweet and 40% cream and the rest is Misc.

Love your vape Cotswold, but I personally find they can use a bit more of a fruity flavour.

Thanks Cotswold, I find colonel boom very sweet and a coil killer, but have not tried the rest.
I hate creamy vapes, so I will try some of your suggestions Cotswold.

Aerovape, not sure where you live but there is only sweet or creamy juice in the UK, there is nothing else really apart from tobacco
My Local Beaum Vape has over 50% Sweet and 40% cream and the rest is Misc.

Love your vape Cotswold, but I personally find they can use a bit more of a fruity flavour.

Dave and Greg at Beaum are super helpful - they do stock a lot of American juice which tends to kill coils which may be where you're having trouble? If it's fruit your after @DakotaMai 's El Diablo range is a great choice - pretty sure Beaum stock them too if you would rather try them first :)

Back
Top Bottom