What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Legend fuck me is it a legend?

Smocking gun

Postman
This mother sucker hits like a bitch on acid impressed is not the word fuck knows who I got it off butt it's good bought 1 meny years a go battery shit output shit what fell out with it straight away but this bitch is hot wot the mother sucking egg shit chicken mother fucker I've I Ben missing out on and I'm talking about mod not take put any mother fucker on the end of my build but hits like a dream steam crave next I bought these second so don't take this as God's gift but it's good and I'm not smoking crake have a good weekend you z n night dick shits x

Lol yes young man changing my dot mod to this shit dot mod was 4 best fuck best this is the tits were you from wo?

Social misfit are you a dude or a dud with boobs lol legend is cc lass class is they any more mods wot are shit on ya list wat turn out t b diamonds like u x

Back
Top Bottom