What's new

Leave XSTAR plugged in

omroth

Postman
This is suuuuch a boring question

Do you guys unplug your XTARs when you don't have a battery in there?

I'm sure it's better for the environment or something but it's one less thing to plug and unplug in my life!

Yes, I unplug anything I'm not using to extend it's life and prevent a house fire.

I used to leave an XTAR multi USB socket on all the time and just pull out my phone cable. Until it started sparking and smoking and the power cable started melting whilst nothing was plugged in to it. I no longer leave electrical items on that I'm not currently using. :)

I turn everything off, usb chargers, phone chargers, battery chargers, nothing is left on standby. Waste of leccy, potential fires risks, esp. charging devices.

Plugging and unplugging stuff can eat away your precious time.

I recommend you take a further step and stop washing your clothes. Eventually they will generate heat by self-composting and you won't have to piss away your life constantly adjusting your heating thermostat every time the seasons change

I always take the batteries out of my MiBoxer charger and often forget to unplug it, if it's not drawing power i don't see any problem though. I do know i should unplug it for safety reasons though.

I am evil and stupid and lazy. Ashamed to say that I leave mine plugged in all the time.

Back
Top Bottom