What's new

Leaky Tanks

Sera509

Postman
Leaky tanks are my biggest vaping pet peeve. I've bought 2 tanks in the last couple of weeks and my Falcon is brand spanking new, maybe put 3 tanks of juice through it. The damn this leaks like a sieve. Grrrrr. The only tank that hasn't leaked on me yet is my Freemax mesh pro.

I dont see why a tank as new as my Falcon should be leaking already. Any tips?

Which falcon is it? New falcon king with the spring loaded cap or the screw on type ?

It's not the King
Ok I had the same problem with the screw on type, put the top cap on, but turn it anti clockwise until you feel it drop, then screw it clockwise, sometimes it gets misthreaded and doesn't seal properly therefore losing the vacuum and dumping the juice out the air holes

Ok I had the same problem with the screw on type, put the top cap on, but turn it anti clockwise until you feel it drop, then screw it clockwise, sometimes it gets misthreaded and doesn't seal properly therefore losing the vacuum and dumping the juice out the air holes
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Tanks often leak if unused for a period of time or if the top fill has been left open too long, this happens to me a fair bit as I have so many on the go, you are right with the Freemax, this rarely leaks.

It's just gravity doing it's thing if it's not sealed, as you will notice every time you refill the next draw is saturated as it works it's way through the wick, if you don't vape on it straight away it works its way down to the bottom.

Quick tip for a leaking tank (assuming it's all assembled tightly) is to grab some tissue, wrap it around the bottom and blow into it, the excess should clear and vape okay after that.

Just been reading some search results, seems a common thing with that tank.
This is just 1 of many I read. Click on it, it is a link. @Sera509

Last edited:
I don’t rate the hype on falcon tanks, freemax does it better on mesh then every other company.

Back
Top Bottom