What's new

Leaky Ehpro Raptor

wraith

Achiever
New today, bubbke glass on, filled it. Left it to prime, picked it up and it leaked 2ml out the airflow.

Figured I'd not tightened it up enough. Emptied it, tightened it all up, filled it. Left it to prime a bit more.

Leaked another 2 ml all over the mod.

Shipped with a bad coil or something worse?

Last edited:
good stuff let me know your thoughts on it bud

Really liking it so far, using it for my new commute/work setup with an Asmodus Ultroner.

Good strong, clean flavour, plenty vapour and nowhere near as thirsty as the Dead Rabbit RTA that I've been using as a stop-gap. Maybe it's the massive coils I put in it but it keeps chucking out clouds well after I've taken my finger off the fire button.

Wasn't sure about a resin tank, I like metal, but it seems pretty solid and doesn't get too warm (or cold now that the weather has turned) and in black you can't really tell it's not metal.Decent drip tip as well (though I have something on the way from Bigg to match the mod).

Still a little worried about the potential for the sliding top-fill to slide open in a pocket and fill it with juice but will just have to be careful.

Using the bubble glass even though it looks a bit odd on this mod (the TPD plastic tank is hilarious) but I've got a 4ml on the way from China (apparently, no shipping update in a week) so will see if aesthetics beat practicality if it ever arrives.

Raptor here too. Had it a couple of months and use daily. Never had any leaks. Top cap has never slid open accidentally either. Great tank.

@wraith pleased to hear it fella my top fill has never slid open seems pretty stiff love this tank plenty of flavour i got my one in the UK with the 6ml bubble glass:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom