What's new

Leaking Aegis Pods

Hi all anyone know how to stop Aegis boost pods from leaking around the join. I took one apart to see why and it seems to leak past the silicone seal. I'm thinking about using my soldering iron to melt it together around the join.... I love the kit and the taste is awesome on the .6 coil for MTL I haven't tried the .4 yet but it's just a tad annoying having to keep taking the pod out to wipe clean. No liquid has got past the lip where the pod sits and got in the body yet but you never know. All help appreciated as usual. I'm in discussion with geek vape support about this issue and so far they haven't been to much help

Hi all anyone know how to stop Aegis boost pods from leaking around the join. I took one apart to see why and it seems to leak past the silicone seal. I'm thinking about using my soldering iron to melt it together around the join.... I love the kit and the taste is awesome on the .6 coil for MTL I haven't tried the .4 yet but it's just a tad annoying having to keep taking the pod out to wipe clean. No liquid has got past the lip where the pod sits and got in the body yet but you never know. All help appreciated as usual. I'm in discussion with geek vape support about this issue and so far they haven't been to much help
Yeah mine do the same around the join I've only used the 0.6 coil with 50/50 liquid, haven't tried the 0.4 coils yet with 70/30 but I have heard they dont seem to leak probably with the thicker juice, I cant see geekvape admitting there is an issue with them though but they may send you some free pods, haven't tried a solution to stop the leaking though so if you find one post back here

Yeah mine do the same around the join I've only used the 0.6 coil with 50/50 liquid, haven't tried the 0.4 coils yet with 70/30 but I have heard they dont seem to leak probably with the thicker juice, I cant see geekvape admitting there is an issue with them though but they may send you some free pods, haven't tried a solution to stop the leaking though so if you find one post back here
Yea I thought it might be the thickness of juice I'm using 50/50 too so as I said I'm going to try heat sealing one with my soldering iron tomorrow I'll post how it goes if I'm not in hospital. I took a pod apart it was pretty easy and I took out the tpd compliance bung so it holds loads more liquid. Stay cloudy fellow vaper.

Yea I thought it might be the thickness of juice I'm using 50/50 too so as I said I'm going to try heat sealing one with my soldering iron tomorrow I'll post how it goes if I'm not in hospital. I took a pod apart it was pretty easy and I took out the tpd compliance bung so it holds loads more liquid. Stay cloudy fellow vaper.
Yeah got mine and spare pods from china so got the full 3.7ml capacity, might have a go myself on one of the spare pods

Yeah got mine and spare pods from china so got the full 3.7ml capacity, might have a go myself on one of the spare pods
I was looking to get one for awhile and ended up finding one from vapor
I found mine on vapor shop direct for£22.50 and then got some 3.7 pods on eBay and cheap coils I think it's a great bit of kit just a bit disappointed with the pods ah well I'll post how it goes tomorrow

I have the same issue, and on the rba pod, its a vape but always end up taking the pod off when not in use.

Well I gently melted the join of a pod filled it up and I've been using it for nearly three hours now and no leaks so far I'll see how long it lasts. Keep it cloudy my fellow vapers

Back
Top Bottom