What's new

Lavatube and their many versions

Check Charlie's vape store for LT offers, looking today and a friend picked up a full original kit for £27 and I saw the V4's for £48.99 or so for full kit

Check Charlie's vape store for LT offers, looking today and a friend picked up a full original kit for £27 and I saw the V4's for £48.99 or so for full kit
Any idea what the finish is like on that it doesn't look too good in the pic

Picture 7.jpg

This is a very tiny, badly lighted, bad pic of mine. It's called Chrome but the bumph said SS, and it has a juice well but needs a 510 to ego adapter for clearos. Bought from Liberty Flights recently, and I love it even though, full-size, it's not east to carry around when out and I've had some rude remarks if I vape in public with it. The 18650 battery lasts me well over a day, closer to 2.
Sorry about it laying on its side, only my webcam is always attached so using it was the quickest way of taking the photo and it's too long to fit everything in upright. Too big to fit it all in closer as well. The background is part of my printer and I have a little DiD atty on it.​

That looks good and cheaper than my one, which I think is the updated L Rider but in SS.

Back
Top Bottom