What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lavatube and their many versions

On further inspection, you can only get it in the red anodised finish from the UK, although you could try their US store, where there are more colours available.

There was also the mk1 in chrome and I have a chrome that looks like the one that checks ohms but doesn't (the 1.5?). The problem is there are so many people making the lavatube (most famously Lamborghini and young June) and they are all subtly different.

There are two people that make the lavatubes...there are about 6 versions of the lava tube. I know L rider is one of the lava tube creators....can't remember who the other is.

V1 - black lavatube
View attachment 2965

V1.5 - looks like a V1 but in glittery kind of silver, apparently they weren't very safe? Might be hearsay though
View attachment 2964

V2 - chrome colour plated body, with large deep juice well and ego skirt...RED BUTTONS

V2 SS - same as V2 but made with SS

View attachment 2966

V2.1/v4 - pretty much the same as the V2 except this one has ohms readout and has matching silver buttons

View attachment 2967
And the new one released by volcano.... I haven't looked at the spec but you can see by the pictures its had a complete re-model.

I have also come across this one too....

http://www.red-dragon-smoker.de/RedDragonSmoker-p695h3s98-SGL-Lavatube-Lambo-1.html

The SGL lava tube lambo 2in1
View attachment 2968

On further inspection, you can only get it in the red anodised finish from the UK, although you could try their US store, where there are more colours available.

I've emailed them regarding the colours - they are expecting the blue and pink Monday and the grey and black in after, but they can't confirm date. Ooooooh, what to do!!!!

At the end of the day, it's a Lavatube. I can't comment on it being worth the hunner buck (£100 to you Englishfolk :P) because I've not tried it. However, what I do know is you can pick up the chrome v4 (with batteries and charger) for just short of £60 from likes of VapeEscape and Safercigs. Plus you can get a little bit off the price thanks to discount codes.

At the end of the day, it's a Lavatube. I can't comment on it being worth the hunner buck (£100 to you Englishfolk :P) because I've not tried it. However, what I do know is you can pick up the chrome v4 (with batteries and charger) for just short of £60 from likes of VapeEscape and Safercigs. Plus you can get a little bit off the price thanks to discount codes.

I've found a full V4 kit for £49, so may go with that one - thanks Dese!! :)

Back
Top Bottom