What's new

Kylin v2 - Muted Taste

I have the silver one and never had the paint problem the reviiewer did - but he kind of explains the differences.

Rewicking has helped - I think before I must of been stuffing so much cotton in wheels that as sometime the cotton for both cools was also intertwined and not allow juice to get to coils proper - I have used less, fluff up and make sure is separate at all time - small gap between the 2 lots of coils in the well. I have a little more leaking, but can live with that for the better flavor

Hi I'm new. It's interesting to read the differences of wicking and coiling. I have both the kylin and mini.....

I don't have my coils set anywhere near as high as that pic, (but will give it a go next coil change,) and wicking wise, I don't cut mine short. My wicks get pulled through and then cut flush with the Base, then fluffed. I juice and go after that. That being said, I'm currently running a 0.25 fused Clapton in single mode....... It's been great the last week, though the juice I use does gunk up the coils quickly.... Wattage is only 50w....on a drag mod.

I joined this forum to leave a reply about this as I just purchased this rta. I'm having this problem aswell . Load up the coils and wicks with juice and the flavor was nice and intense then went flat and muted as you say . I've changed the coils even did spaced coils increased wattage and still not that good . I'm going to try cutting the ends of the wicks a little more tomorrow and see how it goes . Really annoying because the tank is lovely . How did you end up going with it by the way ? Did you end up getting flavor out of it ?

Back
Top Bottom