What's new

Kylin V2 Leaking or user error?

Did you use the staged o ring used at the base of the tank or just the thickest one in the bag of spares?
Thickest black one.
You should have two i think if i remember with another on the deck.
Its weird but this seals the juice in the tank.
Its the gap on the deck between deck and post assembily that gets juice in if it does not seal properly.
This then seeps out the bottom of the whole unit as well as the airflow.
Change the O ring and screw back together but dont over tighten or youll pinch the O ring.

Thickest black one.
You should have two i think if i remember with another on the deck.
Its weird but this seals the juice in the tank.
Its the gap on the deck between deck and post assembily that gets juice in if it does not seal properly.
This then seeps out the bottom of the whole unit as well as the airflow.
Change the O ring and screw back together but dont over tighten or youll pinch the O ring.
Ok sorry I’m being thick, which o ring are you talking about? Im confused when you said post assembly as its a postless deck. Is it the one just underneath the threads which is visible when you take the tank off?

Ok sorry I’m being thick, which o ring are you talking about? Im confused when you said post assembly as its a postless deck. Is it the one just underneath the threads which is visible when you take the tank off?
Yes

Changed the o ring on mine and touch wood it's not leaking. Keeping everything crossed
20171022_100156.jpg

Using it today and started leaking again. It’s a pain in the ass as it is a nice vape but can’t be bothered with it anymore. Stick with my Merlin and Ammit

Using it today and started leaking again. It’s a pain in the ass as it is a nice vape but can’t be bothered with it anymore. Stick with my Merlin and Ammit
Aw no man I’m not filled with hope that it’s worth it! I love the tank as a whole but it’s bothering me so much. I’ve taken to closing the juice flow off if im not going to using it for longer than 20minutes and while that stops the flooding in the airflow channel it is still leaking behind the airflow adjustment ring. I have one last thing to try before I chuck it out the window i will keep you posted with my next theory

Back
Top Bottom