What's new

Kylin V2 Leaking or user error?

AdamPT8772

Initiate
I bought the Kylin V2 and have been having the same problem no matter what I do and I don’t understand why I’m having this problem. My tank is pissing juice through the airflow! I have played around with different coils and different wicking but nothing seems to help. The coils are sat just off centre to the deck airflow holes and well away from the side angled airflow slots. The worst culprit seems to be the fused claptons I have in at the minute. I don’t blow into the tank to prime the coil to avoid potentially forcing juice through the airflow. My only thoughts are that I either needs to change the O-Ring at the base of the deck or that the coils are over saturating and that is dripping into the airflow holes. However the problem is much worse if the tank it tilted. Any thoughts or has anyone else had the same problem and fixed it? Thanks!

You need quite a lot of cotton to form a pancake over the juice channel, completely blocking it, with as little cotton as possible in the channel.

The best way is to leave the tails quite long and fold them under.

You need quite a lot of cotton to form a pancake over the juice channel, completely blocking it, with as little cotton as possible in the channel.

The best way is to leave the tails quite long and fold them under.
I have rewicked this thing like 4 times over the last few days and I still can’t get this thing to stop leaking for more than 8 hours. I even close of the juice flow control over night and it will still leak! Not as bad but its there!

I have rewicked this thing like 4 times over the last few days and I still can’t get this thing to stop leaking for more than 8 hours. I even close of the juice flow control over night and it will still leak! Not as bad but its there!

There seem to be a lot of quality control issues reported - I think mine was a later version so I've had no problems.

Did yours come with the little too for removing the top cap from the body? Early versions didn't have this.

There seem to be a lot of quality control issues reported - I think mine was a later version so I've had no problems.

Did yours come with the little too for removing the top cap from the body? Early versions didn't have this.
Mine did but it still gushed out.
Mine was cos the wrong O ring was fitted to the deck where the tank fits.
It needed replacing for the thicker one now its perfect and leakless.

I got mine yesterday and can’t stop it leaking. As soon as you open airflow the juice just comes straight out. Have copied Vic’s wicking and still the same. Feel like chucking it out the window

I got mine yesterday and can’t stop it leaking. As soon as you open airflow the juice just comes straight out. Have copied Vic’s wicking and still the same. Feel like chucking it out the window
I know the feeling as the juice flow seems to help but doesn’t completely stop the issue I am inclined to agree the the O ring at the base of the deck beneath the treads for the tank is wrong as in theory the juice flow completely cut off should stop any and all leaking issues

Mine did but it still gushed out.
Mine was cos the wrong O ring was fitted to the deck where the tank fits.
It needed replacing for the thicker one now its perfect and leakless.
Did you use the staged o ring used at the base of the tank or just the thickest one in the bag of spares?

Back
Top Bottom