What's new

Kylin Mini v2

Top airflow, good flavour and quiet? I didn't think these things went together to be honest. Might be worth investigating.

I have been using it for a week believe it’s worth every cent “amazing tank”

I've had a destiny for about a week and found it a bit of a pain to wick without getting spitback and juice in my mouth (I think I've started getting the hang of it, but cotton seems to oversaturate very easily in the Destiny). Is the Kylin Mini v2 easier to wick in comparison?

I've had a destiny for about a week and found it a bit of a pain to wick without getting spitback and juice in my mouth (I think I've started getting the hang of it, but cotton seems to oversaturate very easily in the Destiny). Is the Kylin Mini v2 easier to wick in comparison?
I'd suggest you stick with the destiny until you've mastered how to wick that.

Not that either are easier than the other but understanding how the juice flows through the cotton and being able to adjust from too much or too little is needed for any rta and the destiny is no exception.

Maybe post a picture of your build and people may be able to see where you're going wrong.

Thankfully non of those take my fancy!!
WiBitAJ.jpg

you have to use quite a lot of cotton so it’s less likely to oversaturate. I find it easier than the destiny, just weird that there isn’t holes to put the cotton, you just have to wet it and form it

Back
Top Bottom