What's new

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2018

crustyfolker

Veteran
Save your money till next week and after ladies and Gentleman the Chinese New Year is about to start.
It falls on the 16th of Feb. But most sites and even postal services and exporters will begin breaking up the end of next week.
Why should you save your money well there are usually discount codes floating around as well as sales sections on our favourite Chinese vendors sites. This years zodiac sign in China is the Dog. But that doesn't mean you have to use it as an excuse to go Dogging. You can do that anytime.
Also don't forget the Chinese New Year will affect shipping so expect delays and do not open threads moaning that goods have not been shipped or that your ordered x days ago and there's no tracking or that goods haven't arrived after 2 weeks.
Oh and DO NOT choose Singapore Post on any site as they have now banned vaping and will probably remove parcels containing vape gear and destroy it causing both vendors and customers a lot of aggro and grief.
Keep em pealed for the deals

Save your money till next week and after ladies and Gentleman the Chinese New Year is about to start.
It falls on the 16th of Feb. But most sites and even postal services and exporters will begin breaking up the end of next week.
Why should you save your money well there are usually discount codes floating around as well as sales sections on our favourite Chinese vendors sites. This years zodiac sign in China is the Dog. But that doesn't mean you have to use it as an excuse to go Dogging. You can do that anytime.
Also don't forget the Chinese New Year will affect shipping so expect delays and do not open threads moaning that goods have not been shipped or that your ordered x days ago and there's no tracking or that goods haven't arrived after 2 weeks.
Oh and DO NOT choose Singapore Post on any site as they have now banned vaping and will probably remove parcels containing vape gear and destroy it causing both vendors and customers a lot of aggro and grief.
Keep em pealed for the deals
Ive just had FT send me a Captain X3 using Singpost and it arrived ok.
They had to take out the batteries first which they refunded me a few peanuts for but it arrived.
Is this something very new?

Ive just had FT send me a Captain X3 using Singpost and it arrived ok.
They had to take out the batteries first which they refunded me a few peanuts for but it arrived.
Is this something very new?

It came into effect yesterday. Big fines and imprisonment if caught with vape gear. Even bigger fines and longer sentences for importing and distributing.

Back
Top Bottom