What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Koopor Mini Update

Hi all. Mission complete! I am now officially a happy chappy. All screen on/ off and battery drain whilst bloody off problems resolved. I can feel the angst dissipating lol! So, where to with the cable next then?

Any chance it can come my way? I only got my Koopor Mini yesterday on a whim and I love it but it really does eat the batteries does'nt it! Wish I d done a bit more research now but I like it after using a just a kbox mini for two years!

Any chance it can come my way? I only got my Koopor Mini yesterday on a whim and I love it but it really does eat the batteries does'nt it! Wish I d done a bit more research now but I like it after using a just a kbox mini for two years!
@Pilgrim23 is custodian now. I can't see any problem though...

Lead recieved and upgrade complete! Thanks @Pilgrim23 for passing it on to me.

If anyone else wants the lead I ve got it packaged up and ready to send on!

Phil

Lead recieved and upgrade complete! Thanks @Pilgrim23 for passing it on to me.

If anyone else wants the lead I ve got it packaged up and ready to send on!

Phil

It's been awhile but I'll ask anyway.

I'd like to use my mini again so any chance of getting that lead?

Howdo. I believe the mighty cable of awesomeness that does magic things to little boxes resides with @Pipshady. I’ll have a rummage through my inbox and see if I can dig out who had it last [emoji106]

Howdo. I believe the mighty cable of awesomeness that does magic things to little boxes resides with @Pipshady. I’ll have a rummage through my inbox and see if I can dig out who had it last [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom