What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Koopor Mini Update

Result!!! Device updated. I'm such a prat though. Didn't realise you needed to do step 2 (erase device) before flashing it with step 3. Makes sense to do things in order doesn't it??!! My mate has a PhD in engineering and didn't pick up on that either. Pair of twats eh lol?!! Cable's now on it's way to @Upaymycsa. @domejunky, you are a legend! Thanks mate!

Every little helps Thanks
Result!!! Device updated. I'm such a prat though. Didn't realise you needed to do step 2 (erase device) before flashing it with step 3. Makes sense to do things in order doesn't it??!! My mate has a PhD in engineering and didn't pick up on that either. Pair of twats eh lol?!! Cable's now on it's way to @Upaymycsa. @domejunky, you are a legend! Thanks mate!

Brilliant!

I never considered that erasing would be a necessary step. I did it as a matter of course. Shouldn't be necessary, as you are replacing the firmware anyway. Sounds like a bug. I've done a fair bit of RS232 programming, and it's easy to get the bus in the wrong state by issuing commands in the wrong order...

Uh oh. Looks like I should've flashed it twice. Got the horrid battery drain thing going on. Can I go back on the list lol?!!

In the old guide it says :"
Known possible issues after 1st flash:
“Ticking” noise.
Battery drain without usage of the mod.
LCD being lit without usage. "

I noticed the screen coming on every now and then but thought nowt of it. It's only after having a few toots with it and using another mod all day I noticed the battery had pretty much drained itself in the meantime. Swapped batteries and it did the same. Bummer eh?!

In the old guide it says :"
Known possible issues after 1st flash:
“Ticking” noise.
Battery drain without usage of the mod.
LCD being lit without usage. "

I noticed the screen coming on every now and then but thought nowt of it. It's only after having a few toots with it and using another mod all day I noticed the battery had pretty much drained itself in the meantime. Swapped batteries and it did the same. Bummer eh?!
Hi, I have the cable and will flash tonight or tomorrow, does anyone object to it being sent back to pilgrim as he obviously has more issues than the rest of us? If no objections then pilgrim pm me address plz and I will get it sent tomorrow 1st class xxx

Back
Top Bottom