What's new

Koolada WS23 chest problems??

canada16

Postman
I started vaping with Koolada or WS23 cant remember which but about 3 months later I started getting a constant cough, then it started getting really tight around a month ago, which remains today.

Due to the current Covid issues and previous smoking history the doctors got me in for a Xray, but this came back negative.

Has anyone had issues with vaping Koolada or WS23 long term?

I have bought some new liquid and going back to my Ice Salt nic shots to see if it eases off, but that wont arrive for a few days.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any long term issues by vaping this stuff?

Thanks

I started vaping with Koolada or WS23 cant remember which but about 3 months later I started getting a constant cough, then it started getting really tight around a month ago, which remains today.

Due to the current Covid issues and previous smoking history the doctors got me in for a Xray, but this came back negative.

Has anyone had issues with vaping Koolada or WS23 long term?

I have bought some new liquid and going back to my Ice Salt nic shots to see if it eases off, but that wont arrive for a few days.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any long term issues by vaping this stuff?

Thanks
Could always try vaping a non ice version & see if there's any difference.;) If there is stop using ice, if not it could be another ingredient. Personally don't like koolada as it leaves an aftertaste & is mentholly. WS23 is just a straight up cooling additive with no aftertaste.

I was thinking that actually when my new kit arrives, I ordered a new lower watt kit with liquids, maybe I will just add a Nic shot and vape that for a week and see how I get on.
Its strange as it feels like someone is kneeling lightly on my chest and the only think I can think of is the Koolada or WS23 I bought from amazon.

I have been vaping the Normal Ice Salt Nic shots, the ones in the white and blue box and never had a issue, but about 2 or 3 months after I started adding my own I started having a persistent cough, but the doctors cannot find anything, nothing on xray or bloods, but yet I find it hard to breath normally. This does not go away, even if I stop vaping for the entire day, so seems like I may have to make some sort of change permanently if does not go away.

Back
Top Bottom