What's new

Kizoku Techmod side-by-side... I like the look of this...

kevor

Initiate
This is slick looking device to my eyes. Seems to have popped up for pre-order over the last few days on Vapesourcing, 3avape and some other places for about £80 to £90 with an atomiser included.

I love the placement of the fire button, which is usually on the bottom of these types of mods.

I probably wouldn't pay that out the gate, but might jump on this in a few months if it comes down in price.

iuH0px5.jpg

This is slick looking device to my eyes. Seems to have popped up for pre-order over the last few days on Vapesourcing, 3avape and some other places for about £80 to £90 with an atomiser included.

I love the placement of the fire button, which is usually on the bottom of these types of mods.

I probably wouldn't pay that out the gate, but might jump on this in a few months if it comes down in price.

iuH0px5.jpg

Good spot kevor

Was looking at it earlier one thing why the weird angle at the front guessing they tbink it will feel better in the hand

What we all have to remember is that the UK govt's masterplan is for herd stupidity. Get everyone in a rage about this scumbag and everyone decides to do their own thing. Herd stupidity is inevitable and Boris and his fuck buddies will say it'a your own fault.

Ahhh, better Button placement than most. That makes so much sense to anyone who is a regular SbS Mod user ;)
Shame it’s so ugly though :16:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
I think the fire button is better there than under the tank as I thumb fire anyway. button placement on the pico squeeze 2 felt odd at first, but soon got used to it (just wish the screen was same side as fire button).
When holding side by side mods do your fingers tend to cover the tank? If so do you sometimes block the airflow or it get to hot.

Personally, none of the above but I do have a friend who constantly burned himself which rather made me smile. The only issue I have with SbS Mods can be Fire Button placement but now only have one which irritates me. Side button near bottom on Left Side of the Mod which makes no sense to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom