What's new

Kentucky Maplewood ?

I agree it's super frustrating ,

Problem is Dave at VR is such a nice guy , and he took a chance on ECW when they started and they took a chance on him , both busineses have since snowballed massively and being a man of his word he has kept his original agreement that they would have sole dist rights .

Ho Hum ,

Keep filling the penny jar mate , then order direct , tis the best way to go , 90 ml of k max and 90 of maple , lovely jubbly

P.S

Love your boat ....lol

:goodjob:

I order direct now too. I ordered 120 mls of Maplewood (and 30mls of KMax to try) Got the 'processing' and 'shipped' emails within the hour. Last time took about a week to get here. With 100mls of grants vanilla custard and 90mls of Breakfast Blend I think I'm set for a while. I like trying new things but these three plus my staple House of Liquid tobaccos are all I really need.

Kmax is the bomb Mark your in for a treat , think maplewood with bigger balls , tis my fave .......

I think we might have been separated at birth mate , i'm sitting here with a stash of vr tobbaccos ,gvc , and a few hol liquids , supping a bottle of bishops tipple ,

and i think i just tweaked my back .............

I order direct now too. I ordered 120 mls of Maplewood (and 30mls of KMax to try) Got the 'processing' and 'shipped' emails within the hour. Last time took about a week to get here. With 100mls of grants vanilla custard and 90mls of Breakfast Blend I think I'm set for a while. I like trying new things but these three plus my staple House of Liquid tobaccos are all I really need.

Do you have a link please Mark

if this is the only option atm then its something i need to look into. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom