What's new

Kayfuns

totally no dispute over that mate, and we all know they have been through a lot lately as well. just a small gripe over
one min we are working on a list system then we are not working on the list system. I know as we all know f5ing is one of the only ways to get a new item out ATM hence how i got my Kayfun from Germany last month.

Also agree on looks hence I have the brushed tube sailing its way over this week from portugal :)

Carl

Nice 1 :stinker: any going begging !!! lol

Anyone else get the email off Cloud 9 today
its on its way :), subscribe away lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lavatube head and a vamo head, and a bottom button too? provari screen and button and a bunch of metal tubes?

Christ you boys with shiny addictions will be orgasming over this one :P

Amazing concept as you can have three individual mods in one purchase, any ideas on price Carlos I feel it will not be cheap

The nivel chip alone is $67 so I am expecting this to be in the £200 range easy.

Lavatube head and a vamo head, and a bottom button too? provari screen and button and a bunch of metal tubes?

Christ you boys with shiny addictions will be orgasming over this one :P

lol I know, but all 3 options in one mod and perfect for the Kayfun as well

Amazing concept as you can have three individual mods in one purchase, any ideas on price Carlos I feel it will not be cheap

No Idea mate, but i can see a massive list on these especially as the kayfun has taken off like a rocket as well and not that many ppl selling them either after trying them.

And all I'd want is the 18650 tube, 100% mechanical switch and 22mm cap!
If anyone else would be happy with 'the rest' perhaps a deal could be done?

Or perhaps they'll make the 'bits' available separately later on....wishful thinking I expect!

The emails states vv/vw, I don't know if all three heads will be available yet, funnily enough, I am yet to be overly enthused by this one.

And all I'd want is the 18650 tube, 100% mechanical switch and 22mm cap!
If anyone else would be happy with 'the rest' perhaps a deal could be done?

Or perhaps they'll make the 'bits' available separately later on....wishful thinking I expect!

I reckon the additional head types are yet to come, though I very well could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom