What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

OK update time.

Gold spring installed no difference at all.
It is definitely the juice flow control causing the issue. As long as it's 100% open the ohms are perfectly stable. If I close the juice flow even 1/4 of a turn the ohms go mental.

Btw the spring from the v4 fits and works better than the stock spring the expromiser comes with.

Its not a juice flow control because it has to be open or closed there is no in between, so if the ohms are stable when its open what is the problem.

Its not a juice flow control because it has to be open or closed there is no in between, so if the ohms are stable when its open what is the problem.

Well technically it is cos it turns the flow of juice on or off.
It's not an issue now I know the solution to the problem but it is still a problem because it's not ment to do it.

Hi @rune
Nope, no problems fitting it on my FT KFv4 clone (SKU 2018000)
The little white delrin piece in the bottom of my KFv4 (A10) is actually a little looser on my steamtuners "spring update" than it is on the original nut.

Thanks for getting back to me on that. Guessing the replacement Delrin EHPRO sent out has a smaller insert then. Think I'm going to have to order some originals from Cloud 9 to see if they fit.

Thanks for getting back to me on that. Guessing the replacement Delrin EHPRO sent out has a smaller insert then. Think I'm going to have to order some originals from Cloud 9 to see if they fit.

You should just use the original delrin insulator, theres no need to change it...

You should just use the original delrin insulator, theres no need to change it...

EHPRO sent out a replacement as the original was too big and and I had a hell of a time getting it out to the point that it was pretty much destroyed, so I threw it out. I'll need to get the Spares kit #2.

EHPRO sent out a replacement as the original was too big and and I had a hell of a time getting it out to the point that it was pretty much destroyed, so I threw it out. I'll need to get the Spares kit #2.

Ah, that explains that one then...

I've just got my second Kayfun 4 clone up and running. It leaked a little from the airholes but after a strip down and refit she's a singing along well...amazing atty for the price.

Back
Top Bottom