What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026417.692003.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026425.569771.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026478.818743.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026489.120411.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026497.202138.jpg

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420026636.199710.jpg

I'll check it out, looks great. Do you know if there are any discount codes floating around?

oh goody....I ordered one from them (puff palace) as well hope its there today when I get home from work..never had a kayfun before..so If you don't mind sticking a pic of your coil/and build..what gage of wire/wraps would be much appreciated..

as he states in his 1st line of post, puff palace, sadly out of stock, just checked :28:

I'm not surprised this is amazing and at £20 it's a steal.

Have a chat with him on Facebook I'm sure he will be getting more in.

He is mega responsive too, answers messages in minutes!

Genuinely blown away by the service and product!!

Nice, I didn't see this one and paid more for one from Focal. (Taps fingers and whistles, trying to look unbothered).

oh goody....I ordered one from them (puff palace) as well hope its there today when I get home from work..never had a kayfun before..so If you don't mind sticking a pic of your coil/and build..what gage of wire/wraps would be much appreciated..

Should be mate, all orders shipped yesterday 1st class recorded.

I like the way the vendor wouldn't ship any until he had fully tested the product 1st hand.

Back
Top Bottom