What's new

Kayfun Prime

The Prime isn't just a smaller Kayfun 5, quite a few differences, the Prime is strictly a MTL tank.

1-2mm airflow, smaller chamber than v5, similar to kayfun mini v3 and only one slot in the airflow ring. Im a huge Kayfun fan and think the prime is the best looking to date.

Before impulse buying like I always do I spent a few days trying to enjoy a MTL vape again on a kabuki but didn't enjoy it at all, spent 2 years + MTL vaping at the start of my vape journey too.

SXK should sue them.

Svoemesto just made life easier for sxk. They should have gone for something that would make it hard to cone. But then again chinese would even make a clone of my grand mother for profit. :ape1:

Yes there is no V5 mini by svoemesto. V5 mini was actually invented by SXK the cloners.
Prime looks like a reduced size version of V5, similar to V5 mini.
OK, the major difference is the smaller and more adjustable airflow - from 1mm to 2mm in six steps - airflow adjustment is using the outer ring on the base in the same manner as the KF5. The top section has been redesigned to have 3 larger oval slots for filling as opposed to the six holes on the KF5, The top cap has also had an internal redesign to include an air pocket allowing for better closing when the atomiser is filled to the top.

Svoemesto just made life easier for sxk. They should have gone for something that would make it hard to cone. But then again chinese would even make a clone of my grand mother for profit. :ape1:
very good :2thumbsup:

I invested in the genuine Kayfun Prime and find it a great MTL, fantastic tank

Back
Top Bottom