What's new

Kayfun Mini V3 Clone...

EthelKing

Veteran
After the Kayfun 4 monstrosity, of which every version I tried was shite, I felt compelled to see what the new baby was like.

Ordered from FT 5 days ago and landed today at Chez King.

This is what it looks like:
20160323_162814-01.jpeg

and, if it is true to the SvoeMesto original, proves that the Kayfun is back in the running!

This copy/clone/snide is beautifully made. It's easy to coil and wick and the juice control is first class. Not a drop has leaked.

The 2.5ml glass tank is VERY reassuring for the future. It's actually quite a decent amount of juice.

The air flow control is a bit of a faff. But once it's done, you don't need to bugger about with it again.

I was absolutely thrilled to see that there is NO branding on the atomiser, box or accompanying user manual leaflet. It arrives packaged in a simple gloss box with a spares kit and is labelled simply as "Mini V3".

Vapour production is bang on, both MTL (my preferred method) and straight down (which makes me cough). Taste is excellent.

All in all for a tenner I am VERY impressed - and ordered 4 more.

Definitely worth a try if you are considering buying the bona fide version - and an absolute no brainer if you want a clone/copy/snide.

:D

Mine's now arrived. Has anybody completely removed the airflow screw as I like a very airy MTL draw and think this may be the best way to go. Cheers, S.

As a die hard Kayfun fanatic I'm pleased with the reaction to this atty, but I (eventually) had better luck than you with the K4 which has now given me a year's faultless service, so I think I'll wait for the K5.

I'm a fan too, in fact its all Ive used since the V3 arrived. I probably should buy some more, especially if @EthelKing is on the case, given that i know he has a tendency towards doomsday prepping where ecigs are concerned :P

I'm a fan too, in fact its all Ive used since the V3 arrived. I probably should buy some more, especially if @EthelKing is on the case, given that i know he has a tendency towards doomsday prepping where ecigs are concerned :P

Actually, you might like to hold fire for a bit @Gonloopy - I'm going on the anti depressants later this week. When they kick in and I stop preparing for every worst case scenario, I'll start giving away everything I've stored up - you'll be amazed when I publish the list. You can have first dibs. :giverose:

I can only imagine what your treasure trove your hoard contains .... :)
Hope youre ok? Im only a PM away if you need anything xxx

Back
Top Bottom