What's new

Kanger T3S VS Kanger EVOD. Your opinions

UKvapour

Initiate
Hi there

Well I'm a fan of the kanger T3S clearomiser. By far the best small compact clearomiser there is. On par with my protank in my opinion.

However I wanted to know is the highly rated EVOD any better?

Also I know protank heads work in the EVOD, does it give it the protanks airy draw?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm a fan of Evods - and also the T3s ;)
Generally i find that if i put the same head in a smaller device i'll get a 'Fiercer' vape - more Vapour produced quickly - in a larger device same flavour and overall VP - but will give me a 'softer' vape - a slower release ;)

The only difference i note between the Evod and ProTank heads was the length of the post - as a lot of Evod heads now come with the longer post (and the same factory) there shouldn't be any difference between them.

I'm slightly preferring the Davide mini - to both at the mo (the Davide being better than the ProTank IMHO) - but new toys can have that effect - see if i feel the same dreckly ;)

I'm a fan of Evods - and also the T3s ;)
Generally i find that if i put the same head in a smaller device i'll get a 'Fiercer' vape - more Vapour produced quickly - in a larger device same flavour and overall VP - but will give me a 'softer' vape - a slower release ;)

The only difference i note between the Evod and ProTank heads was the length of the post - as a lot of Evod heads now come with the longer post (and the same factory) there shouldn't be any difference between them.

I'm slightly preferring the Davide mini - to both at the mo (the Davide being better than the ProTank IMHO) - but new toys can have that effect - see if i feel the same dreckly ;)

Cheers mate. You're awesome. I been reading a lot of forums regarding these 2 today. Seen you pop up a number of times experimenting with the two. What do you know, you comment on my post. Haha small world buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Why tanking thee Kindly LoL
tis all about the Shape of the Vape to me ;)
I like a 'Fiercer' vape when i'm active or out and about - and a 'Softer' thicker Vape when realxing or sat at the 'Puter :D

So Evods, Davide mini, T3s for the former and Kayfun Lite/Genesis for the latter :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom