What's new

Kanger dripbox

ewan

Initiate
Hi guys

I was wondering if this is a good starter kit to get into this squonking...

I can buy the premade coils if i cant do it myself.

Or is there something a bit better to start with. Ive never built a coil or anything.

Seen it on ukecig store for £35
Good price or not?

Thanks

I had the 60w version for about a week before I decided I needed a more powerful squonker and went for the 160 version which is an absolute great bit of kit. Also have a wraith but use the 160 more

Yeah it was the 60w i was looking at.

I use a cleito 0.4 coil with a eleaf istick power 80w just now but usually have it set at 47ish watts .

original dripbox for £35...... thats way overpriced for what it is. they also have an issue where they can auto fire if you are not careful with over tightening the battery cap. these were selling for under £20 recently.

the dripbox 160 were going for £25-£30 a few weeks back but everywhere seems to have sold out now.

better off going for a pico squeeze if you want a non adjustable, small squonk. can pick them up for £25 or so.

Yeah saw that pico squeeze for 25 but couldnt find the pre made coils so thats why i was going for the kanger.

I will have a better look into that just now

Thanks

Yeah saw that pico squeeze for 25 but couldnt find the pre made coils so thats why i was going for the kanger.

I will have a better look into that just now

Thanks

just buy the dripbox 160 shown in the post above...

better battery life, ability to set the wattage to your preference, temp. control if you choose to go that route.

not sure what you are thinking of with the pre built dripbox coils, are you looking at the ones with cotton supplied in the coil, like these:

https://www.ukecigstore.com/kanger-replacement-dripbox-coils-3-pack.html

if you are, then you would be better off just rewicking the coils with more cotton when required, rather than just replace the whole thing with those kanger ones. the amount of times you would need to rewick will vary on the juices you use, but with some sweet juices if you bought the pre wicked kanger ones you may end up replacing the whole thing daily if that is what you are assuming...
that woukd end up very expensive!

you can just buy pre made coils cheaply, there are lots of choice out there, and fit your own coils and just change the cotton as needed...

coils like this:

http://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/dk7in1

and you just cut strips of cotton off and wick the coil, and rewick as needed.

Workshyfop

Thanks for all the info

Will go for that and give a update next week

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom