What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Just ordered some enjuice, what are peoples favourite fruity/sweet vendors

craig92

Hi guys I'm new here and pretty new to refilling carts with eliquid actually and was looking for some advice on where to go and what flavours to avoid really :)
I'm very much into fruity flavours, aswell as chocolate, sweets and desert flavours. I like liquids that produce a nice amount of vapour and I dislike anything with a harsh throat hit as this will make me cough (very embarrassing)
I've recently ordered a couple of juices off of enjuice, one being apple and the other being chocolate vanilla fudge, so very excited for them to arrive.

Has anyone tried enjuice and their liquids?
Where would be your go to place for this kind of flavour? and which specific liquids would you recommend from which vendors?
I do like that with enjuice you can choose what vg/pg mix you get and as I dislike a big throat hit I went for the mainly vg and 7% pg mix. Was this the right choice or should I have gone for their pgvg blend?

One liquid I have seen recommended a lot is the Lemon meringue pie from thealchemistscupboard, has anyone tried this one?
I know with some vendors like the alchemist you need to steep the liquid?
Do you have to steep with enjuice?
What is the best method of steeping?

Sorry for so many questions, but who knows hopefully this could become a go-to thread for fruity/sweet recommendations! :D
thanks in advance guys!

Ive moved this up to Everything Ecigs as it's not a review :)

If you check out the Juice reviews, there are quite a few to help you choose what you might want to try :)

I'm a massive fan of the Alchemist, if you like sweet/fruity/chocolate then you'll be set :D I have tried their lemon meringue but made the mistake of putting in a new clearo without washing it first so it gave it a funny taste, which put me off a bit :( As far as steeping Alchemists juices I usually just stick them in a drawer and try to keep my hands off them :D

You mentioned carts, what set up are you using?

Oh, and helloo! :welcome2:

sorry i posted in the wrong section :$
thanks for the advice!
im still new to vaping so i wanted something cigarette looking, i use the jac vapor v3i batteries and carts :)

Back
Top Bottom