What's new

Just got all new Kit...

canada16

Postman
Well thought I would post about my new kit, first time in ages, and my experience with ecigone.

I ordered the Wismec RX Gen3 Dual, Freemax Pro, 1 pack of coils all for £46.00 during their Easter sale, not bad for all that kit.
Obviously there was a delay of delivery due to Easter, but this was worth the wait.

I ordered a Gold Freemax Mesh Pro , I did not really want this colour, but for £18.00 I could not complain. Anyway, I put on the delivery note, that if they had gunmetal or black I would prefer this, but they said they only had gold.

I got the delivery today and boy was I impressed as a first time customer as they sent all this kit, but actually sent me a black tank which I was over the moon. Also they included a 5ml and 6ml extend tank for free. WOW what a company.

I am not advertising, I was only recommended them through POTV.

I was vaping a Clieto, and boy there is tons and tons of air with the Freemax, will take some getting used to.

The mod is very good quality, also fits in my hand, very impressed with a Dual Battery Mod.

Anyway, thanks for those who supported me. Next I am onto a rebuildable to save on coils

Im off work at the moment, old neck injury.
Drove 45 from home to work as I asked for it to be sent there, 100% worth the 90min drive there and back.

Just need to get used to all this air flow, its almost all the way closed.

I am sure I am going to go through a lot of juice, I am using the single mesh coil and it needs a minimum of 60w, any lower and could not really taste anything.

Grays on the new kit! Love it when I get a new one! I just got a new freemax fireluke mesh. Is this the same tank you got? I love mine!!
Mine is blue and black swirl tho
20190429_123602.jpg

the single coil didnt last me long but heres the ranges for future reference.
KANTHAL SINGLE 0.15 = 40-70W
KANTHAL DOUBLE 0.2 = 60-90W
KANTHAL TRIPLE 0.15 = 80-110W
KANTHAL QUAD 0.15 = 80-120W
KANTHAL QUINTUPLE 0.15 = 80-130W
KANTHAL SEXTUPLE 0.15 = 80-140W

I'm loving the gen 3 dual at the minute, but I find it does pick up scratches easily

@kockeyedkitty Hey, they are very similar and believe they can use the same coils. You need to get onto the Bay, £2.50 for a extender tank. Mine is drinking to juice on 65w

Thanks for that @MrDJ I cant see myself ever using the 0.15ohm but I tell you what, I would love to try the Sextuple coil, may have to buy one just to say I did.
@MrDJ What coil did you like the best? Seems the Triple is a general consensus online.

@kockeyedkitty Hey, they are very similar and believe they can use the same coils. You need to get onto the Bay, £2.50 for a extender tank. Mine is drinking to juice on 65w

Thanks for that @MrDJ I cant see myself ever using the 0.15ohm but I tell you what, I would love to try the Sextuple coil, may have to buy one just to say I did.
@MrDJ What coil did you like the best? Seems the Triple is a general consensus online.
hmm, thats a difficult one as ive bought loads of 2 and a couple boxes of 3 and 4 and they all taste the same but just more airy for 3 and 4 and needs more wattage. i still dont go over 75watts and get great flavour on them all.

Nice 1 @MrDJ
I just bought 4 x Sony VTC6 for the new mod, I dont want to mix and match.

I put 2 mixed old ones in when I got home at 3 and the batteries are almost gone.

I also bought a XTAR VP2, I already have a D4, but wanted a charger for a bit more speed. It only goes to 1A so well within the battery specs.

Back
Top Bottom