What's new

Just a bit of help.

peety

Postman
I have been a member for quite a while but still am pretty new.Could somebody please help me with finding the best flavour and good value eliquids?

Prime vapes have 50% off with a code on there site and is the best UK juice company I've ever had the pleasure of buying from [emoji4] everything I have tried from them shows quality product with dedication to there craft and @Lee is the head chef and he's a fucking flavour wizard I never knew eliquid could be so good so maybe check them out [emoji6]

I have been a member for quite a while but still am pretty new.Could somebody please help me with finding the best flavour and good value eliquids?
It would help to know what and how you vape - great cloudy liquids and great MTL liquids can be very different in composition. They don't usually vape that well if not vaped as intended. :)

as said, it would help to know what style you are vaping. low wattage mouth to lung just like a cig so you can use high nicotine like 18,12,9mg or big clouds at high wattage so best with 3 or 6mg max.

also would help to know what flavour profiles you like otherwise we could give lots of ideas and you dont like the flavours. custards, fruits, sweets, backy etc and lastly wat ratio of juice do you use 70pg/30vg, 50/50, 70vg/30pg, 80vg

without knowing any of the above the usual i would recommend is:
prime vapes
vape potions (hundreds of makes)
drip drop vapour
dinner lady
re juiced
vampire vapes
LiQuid

all found on my link posted above.

as said, it would help to know what style you are vaping. low wattage mouth to lung just like a cig so you can use high nicotine like 18,12,9mg or big clouds at high wattage so best with 3 or 6mg max.

also would help to know what flavour profiles you like otherwise we could give lots of ideas and you dont like the flavours. custards, fruits, sweets, backy etc and lastly wat ratio of juice do you use 70pg/30vg, 50/50, 70vg/30pg, 80vg

without knowing any of the above the usual i would recommend is:
prime vapes
vape potions (hundreds of makes)
drip drop vapour
dinner lady
re juiced
vampire vapes
LiQuid

all found on my link posted above.
at the minute I am vaping an innokin zenith at 17 watts but I have bought a Falcon King after a good reviews.It vapes at 60 to 70 watts.The 60 to 70 watt is all new to me.The liquid I have is 6mg which really burnt my throat,i wondered if 3mg would get me going,I am all new to high watts but would love to be able to enjoy it,thank you.

Back
Top Bottom