What's new

joyetech eVic VTwo & eVic VTwo Mini

Smut

Veteran
The whole Joytech family seem to be pumping out the products atm

http://www.joyetech.com/product/evic-vtwo/
http://www.joyetech.com/product/evic-vtwo-mini/

eVic VTwo is added with upgradeable firmware and dual battery protection. With the new firmware, Custom Logo and RTC (Real Time Clock) display with clock screen protection are enabled.

eVic_VTwo_01.png

eVic VTwo Mini, a new version of eVic-VTC Mini, is more elegant and more handsome in appearance. It is with upgradeable firmware and dual battery protection system. The new firmware supports RTC (Real Time Clock) display, clock screen protection and Custom Logo. The eVic VTwo Mini combines unique and attractive styling with a super large OLED screen, supporting RTC/VW/VT/Bypass/TCR modes. In addition, there are various attractive colors for your choice catering to your preference.

eVic_VTwo_Mini_01.png

Burgundy is indeed rather delicious!

Paging @Crewella my Scarlett Sister!

Although looks the same as evic vt one... Confused!
I'm struggling to see the difference between these and the original too, although is that British racing green near the end too?

What you mean you cant see a difference?!?! this one has a clock!!!!! :2thumbsup::yahoo::19:

Must be something different with the internals maybe...

Burgundy is indeed rather delicious!

Paging @Crewella my Scarlett Sister!

Although looks the same as evic vt one... Confused!
Ooooooh YEEEEES!!!! :D

The burgundy one is, almost, as lovely as the scarlet one ..... but as always I'm afraid I couldn't take my eyes off the GOLD one! :P

I'm struggling to see the difference between these and the original too, although is that British racing green near the end too?

'fraid not, it says 'grey' underneath, I got a bit excited too. :(

It's got a clock!!!!!!!! Lol!!!
Some dude on YouTube said we should be able to upgrade the firmware to get a clock. I don't see it's out yet if that's that case.
But I do want a clock lol!

Back
Top Bottom