What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I've just used a sub ohm tank for the first time in 3 years...

I got a Rage squonker - beautiful bit of kit but it sits unused in my cupboard as I just couldn't see the point. Had to take a bottle of juice out with me to refill the squonk bottle, so why not just miss out the middle man and drip straight on to the coils?
Dovpo topside holds 10ml juice in the bottle and very easy to fill, or grab one of these and it allows you to fill the squonk bottle through the 510 connection saves you taking the squonk bottle out to refill, still have to take the bottle out with you, or just get yourself a couple of pods for out and about

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/vandy-vape-30ml-squonk-filler-bottle/

But, but who doesn't take a backpack full of gear out if out more than 4 hours? [emoji3]

Squonking and pods just aren't my thing. Might give this tank thing another try though. I feel dirty saying that.

it allows you to fill the squonk bottle through the 510 connection saves you taking the squonk bottle out to refill

Saves taking the bottle out, but necessitates removing the atty...

Squonking and pods just aren't my thing. Might give this tank thing another try though. I feel dirty saying that.
I recently bought my wife a Falcon King and with the M-Dual coils it’s brilliant for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom