What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I've just used a sub ohm tank for the first time in 3 years...

TimSherwood

Postman
And it's actually pretty good scared.png
The last tank I used was the Crown 2 and that fucking thing was so bad and the coils so shit that I learned to build and went strictly RDA from then on. Just got a Bigfoot kit as SR Vapes are selling them with a free RDA and I decided to give the included tank a whirl just for shits and giggles. Stuck the mesh coil in. I'm very very surprised. It's a lovely smooth vape and the flavour is really good. It won't take me away from RDA's as I can't be doing with having to buy coils, but does this mean that tanks have improved? Will I have to stop feeling sorry for tank users now? icon_surprised.gif

tanks and coils have gone on leaps and bounds in the last couple of years and mesh has taken them to the next level.
freemax mesh pro will take some beating.

I got a Rage squonker - beautiful bit of kit but it sits unused in my cupboard as I just couldn't see the point. Had to take a bottle of juice out with me to refill the squonk bottle, so why not just miss out the middle man and drip straight on to the coils?

I got a Rage squonker - beautiful bit of kit but it sits unused in my cupboard as I just couldn't see the point. Had to take a bottle of juice out with me to refill the squonk bottle, so why not just miss out the middle man and drip straight on to the coils?
I get hours out of a squonk and when I'm working or driving it would be a pain dripping?

Well that didn't go so well - I was talking to my missus and muscle memory took over. I just dripped into the drip tip of the tank. picard.gifpicard.gifspaz.gif

Back
Top Bottom