What's new

Ive got kanger evods and protanks....

trueblue75

Postman
What would be your mod for these?
Just tell me your perfect setup - got £50 burning a hole but could make it more :)

I use evods and protanks on a vamo. Protanks look good, evods look ok. Both work really well in my opinion, but then I've never tried another mod.

I use a protank & was using Evods but just got the new Kanger T3S (I have another thread about that). I have being using them on my Lavatube V1 for ages but just ordered a Vamo V3 from Fasttech (see the bargains basement). I have heard good things about the Vamo and at Fasttech prices for £50 you could get two!

Can you recoil your evod and protank? If so get the resistance down to 1.5 or so and get a mech mod, have a look at the KTS mech mod on the market place for £35, would look sweet with a protank.
sigelei also do some decent mech mods for under £50

Thanks everyone but I did order a Vamo that evening from Fast tech. Ordered the kit but a bit worried now about the batteries and charger???

dont panic trueblue75 .i ordered a full kit from zainy.net a few months ago... batteries and charger still going fine .vivinovas that came with it were a bit ropey but usable ....it will do you fine till you get upgrades on batteries and charger sometime down the line

dont panic @trueblue75 .i ordered a full kit from zainy.net a few months ago... batteries and charger still going fine .vivinovas that came with it were a bit ropey but usable ....it will do you fine till you get upgrades on batteries and charger sometime down the line
Cheers mate. Was just a bit worried about the safety of them.

Cheers mate. Was just a bit worried about the safety of them.
just one point .if you have ordered the kit with 18350 batteries ,decide whether to use in single or double mode and keep it that way coz once you seperate the batterries its best not to pair them back up afterwards .i always use 18350 mode and only charge 1 battery at a time ,, by charging 2 batteries of different state of charge .there is only one "flickery" light .maybe it could overcharge one battery whilst trying to fill the other battery ..dunno if all that made sense lol

Back
Top Bottom