What's new

Ithaka clone leaking

bob salter

Postman
I have the f/t ithaka clone. It has been my faithful companion, no leaks easy to coil. It rattled about in my pocket without any problems at all. However this past week it leaks from the 510 connector. I think its an o ring problem although I have doubled the one at the bottom and replaced the one at the top. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I need old faithful back. Where would be a gaad place to get new o rings? I have a generic box of different sizes from ebay but not really anything designed for ecigs.

Bob

One solution is to get a small O-ring (probably something like 3 or 4 mm in diameter) and put it in the base of the ceramic cup under the metal piece (if that makes sense?). When you reassemble, tighten the post well to compress that O-ring. Also make sure that the other small O-ring that holds the wire to the post is tight up against the hole in the bottom of the Ithaka. That should fix the leaking problem. Also, don't overtighten the mouthpiece when you've done vaping as sometimes unscrewing that will actually unscrew the whole cup assembly.

Hope that's of some use.

Back
Top Bottom