What's new

iTaste MVP 2.0 Questions

Nasty Boy

Postman
I keep looking at these just for something different and a jump up from the good old trusty ego. i like the idea that its not round so wont roll off an uneven surface, it has an internal battery so no piddling about with separate chargers, looks good, VV/VW well it ticks a lot of box's for me but are there any down sides to them?
is it a good step up?
how long the battery lasts as in terms of the life of the batt not the hour's before it needs charging?
is the button of the front really as awkward as they say it is?

I don't know what it is but something in the back of my brain is just saying no.

Hey mate its the itazte mvp I use and I love it. I use it with the iclear30 tank or protank or vivi nova.
Generally the battery last between 2 to 4 DAYS depending on useage and what vw/vv youve got it set at. Qnd I dont find the button awkward at all.

I love mine

Sent from my ST26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Love my MPV 2.0 also. I recently bought an eVic but still keep going back to my MPV. Don't really have any notable down sides.

Downsides? It's a bit too chunky for a shirt pocket....
Otherwise I can't think of anything bad to say about the MVP2.
I haven't heard of anyone's battery dying yet (it's not been out that long) and don't expect mine to die any time soon. The MVP1 is still going strong too.
The fire button on the MVP1 was somewhat dodgy (turning itself off) but that problem has been solved with the new version and the position is fine for most people whether you use your thumb or the other way round with any of your fingers.
The iClear30 is excellent but it does look rather good with a ProTank on top

thanks for that guys, still struggling to click that checkout button but I'm giving it some consideration.

I have a black one. It looks cool with a black Vivi Nova STV. Have used it with Iclear 16 and 30, that works well too. Big plus of the MVP, you can use it to charge your mobile. The battery is 2600mah so it vapes for a couple of days. Only down you can't change the battery but with care it should last a couple of years. lithium chemistry is very good, so much better than the old NiCad. Definitely a big step up from Ego batteries.

Last edited:
Well Nasty Boy although I do not have one I was hearing nothing but good reviews about them from a couple of people I know, and as already mentioned the battery life is pretty good.I also suggested it to someone else who had been vaping for nearly a year with basic units and was not happy. She reported back the other day saying how great it was. It is something I am seriously considering myself to purchase next month. If you have not already hit the button, have you checked out the price for one with MyEpack?

I have an MVP1 great bit of kit lasts two days of chain vaping before charging works all the time I would deff buy another.

Steve

No not hit that button yet, just checked out Myepack and bookmarked as its a bit cheeper than the last place I had looked. roll on pay day

Myepack are a great vendor, good customer service and very competitively priced.

To answer your original question, most decent quality lithium batteries should be capable of being charged around 300 times before their capacity drops to about 80% of what it was when new. In the mvp's case that probably indicates 2 years of fairly solid use.

Back
Top Bottom