What's new

iStick Pico 75w & Hastur Mini

Toastie

Achiever
Been wanting to pick one of these up for like a year and a half, never got round to it.

Saw @Discomatt mention you can find them for around £20 these days.

I've found them on fasttech and 3fvape for about £20, and I've seen them on ebay for £16.99. The ebay one's are cheaper and they come with the melo tank, sounds too good to be true...

Now, I've always avoided ebay like the plague for anything vaping related. Is there a high chance of getting a fake?

The sensible side of me is saying to just go for fasttech and wait, but I'm an impatient git when it comes to new shiny things and my rxgen3 which I was using to experiment with tc is going faulty.

Plan is to pick up a hastur mini with it. Only place in the UK I can find it in stock is steam island and fast tech has a 7 day waiting period.

Let me know your opinion and past experience with ebay and vape gear, if you have one. Never know, with the bargain hunters on here I may find a better deal.

I only very occasionally use ebay, but only if I can't something elsewhere in UK. I recently got another Pico from Fasttech using UK epacket. Took just over a week I think.

ebay is super safe. money back guarantee for any reason basically. just read sellers feedback anyway, and make sure they're actually in UK, and not in China pretending to be in UK :)

post link to seller if you want and I'll check it out I use ebay a lot buying and selling

I do usually buy from Fasttech, but I buy a lot from Ebay and for this it should be fine. The Pico 75W is pretty 'old stock' these days as Eleaf tried to bring out several 'improved' versions, so that could well explain lower prices. I have three Pico 75Ws, they're great. The Melo tank isn't though. ;)

Good luck. :)

Been wanting to pick one of these up for like a year and a half, never got round to it.

Saw @Discomatt mention you can find them for around £20 these days.

I've found them on fasttech and 3fvape for about £20, and I've seen them on ebay for £16.99. The ebay one's are cheaper and they come with the melo tank, sounds too good to be true...

Now, I've always avoided ebay like the plague for anything vaping related. Is there a high chance of getting a fake?

The sensible side of me is saying to just go for fasttech and wait, but I'm an impatient git when it comes to new shiny things and my rxgen3 which I was using to experiment with tc is going faulty.

Plan is to pick up a hastur mini with it. Only place in the UK I can find it in stock is steam island and fast tech has a 7 day waiting period.

Let me know your opinion and past experience with ebay and vape gear, if you have one. Never know, with the bargain hunters on here I may find a better deal.

As said flea bay does give you a fair bit of protection. With anything mass produced from China there’s always risk. The QC isn’t always great I guess due to the huge number made and there should be a scratch off panel to check the authenticity although I don’t know how accurate that is?

You could get one from amazon for a tenner more but I’d wager they will be buying from the same suppliers.

The hastur seems a fair price from steam-island and they are extremely reputable. I think I got mine from sr-vapes a while back but they are sold out

I would pay the bit extra and wait. Too many clones out there. Buy from somewhere where you know what you're getting.

As for the Hastur Mini check out Ali Express. I bought one recently. £14 on sale plus they gave me $5 off because it was my first purchase. Paid £11 in the end with free shipping. Arrived a little over a week later. Awesome tank. It's easily my favourite right now.

Thanks all, looks like it'll be a fasttech job then.

@Mitz I've never used Ali Express, is it possible to provide the link to the one you bought? That way I know I'm getting an authentic, or does the website not work like that?

Back
Top Bottom