What's new

Is there a sub ohm tank that will vape OK at 200w?

ridderz65

Hi everyone,

I've just bought the snow wolf 200w mod. And now I've looking for a sub ohm tank that can utilise that high wattage. Is there a tank that will vape fine at 200w? Or is there a 'cut off point'?
I do have a dripper, so would I need to use this if I want to go close to 200w? Or is there a tank out there that I can vape at 200w or something close in wattage?

I think the Freemax Starre has coils that can handle up to 100W and similar with the TFV4, but not sure. Don't think I've ever been past 70W even with a dripper.

It's something I've just always wondered, not something I'm planning on doing :) I always see the Ni200 popping up and these are good at high wattages right?

I've been up to 160 on the tfv4 but it's bloody hot with the quad in

It's something I've just always wondered, not something I'm planning on doing :) I always see the Ni200 popping up and these are good at high wattages right?

Not sure if you think Ni200 is an atty?

If so Ni200 is a wire and its shite :)

CCI triforce/trifecta is a high watt tank but why you would want to vape at 200W is inconceivable, if I go beyond 20 watts it's a rarity :) high temp is a different beast to wattage as temp control throttles back the power once the set temperature is reached

As above. Even with a monster build that needs a lot of power to warm up quickly in a dripper with massive airflow and wicking I have never needed to go above 100w.

Back
Top Bottom