What's new

Is the billetbox worth it?

I/We were massive fans despite all the already mentioned quirks. Once I found the right Bridge for our tastes, we never varied.
However.... Since discovering The Abyss...
We no longer have a BB to our names. For our particular circumstances it has already proven to be a winner and... something of a godsend.;)
Worth investigating :)
Hey, theirs a pnp bridge for the bb? Will it take the gtx/pnp mtl sized coils, so i can use it in the abyss? I really need to find something decent to run those coils in.

Plus my sbs kit, my ether and all my bridges r currently being held hostage by customs, plus i realized i need a second sbs for the damn 510 adapter (very annoyed about that).

Did you buy The Bridge Pack with your Abyss? If so you have the one for the PnP Coils.
The SbS comes with the 510 converter

Did you buy The Bridge Pack with your Abyss? If so you have the one for the PnP Coils.
The SbS comes with the 510 converter
Yeah, for the .2 and .3 coils only tho.
I emailed them about this, never got a response

And yeah, remember that second one i told u i bought...well, i bought the first one to run a sc supreme, so a second one means, u guessed it....another supreme, so i need a second sbs kit

God damn, when u r addicted to something u can rationalize anything, lol

Just bought a 2nd sbs straight from dovpo, same number price, but at least this time it was dollars not pounds, so not that bad.

Hi debating on getting a billetbox but just want some advice on it and want to know if it’s actually worth buying?

As others have said consider getting the SXK 60w version and see how you get on before splurging on the real version.

My own view is that the BB is a superb AIO for design, customability, draw and overall vape. A classic of the genre

Its a hobby mod, not a vaping mod, think of it like that.

For a vape mod, u just want it to work

For a hobby mod, half the fun is fooling with it, fixin it, putting up with the quirks, because the quirks r what makes it special.

-deleted-
I know these forums r monitored, dont wanna gove them any ideas

Last edited:
this is a hotbed of a discussion but if you bought a bb original direct from them then yes due to the engineering of it I have one here but it's not my style of vaping but is still like the way it is made and fits together

but if you want to try a similar one go for the cheaper clone

it depends on what you want to do I would never say to someone buy a high-end mod to give up the ciggies the same as I would not say by a merc to go just to the shops the billet has many modifications and extras you can buy on many levels

The clones come with the cool billet box logo too, and the dna boards, and they use the same bridges and burros, the only thing that makes it a clone is the frame really and its marked sxk on the bottom (and the complete ignoring of patents and trademarks, but whois counting)

Edit- i guess the battery and 510 wiring could be different, but thats reaching

If u just want it as a collectors item, then save up for a real one, they go for 300 used here

Back
Top Bottom