What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is squonking difficult

No upside for me.
Been using rda for six years and if I do not want to drip I can use a tank and either will fit on the same 22mm tubes.

I have a salix here on a smpl mech. lovely small, fit in the hand setup. The squonker equivalent would be twice the size.
It has never occurred to me that, that might be a good idea.

90% of the time im using a squonk for the covenience i dont find them messy far from it yes sometimes if you over squonk i need to get a tissue out but its no biggy...

I am pretty new to vaping (March 2020) and once i heard about squonking i knew i had to try it, only tried it on Topsides which i love but will be looking into different mods to see how they compare, not had any mess and only had a dry hit from the Aspire feedlink kit with that god awful tank that came with it. Being using my Topside single quite a bit lately and with the 21700 single battery option i don't do bad for not getting flat batteries.

I tried to like squonking. Tried a whole load of RDAs, RDTAs and squonk mods but came to the conclusion that to get the authentic squonk experience you just need to chuck one battery out your dual mod and pour some juice all over it.

Last edited:
Not really too fused on the squonk game, like others have said i dont mind dripping, and if i cant be assed then i can reach for an RTA. I do have one in my rotation atm tho a little Hugo Vapor Squeezer mech that hits like a train with a 30T, belter.

Downsides for me is the faff of taking out bottles to refill, it can be a bit messy and i always seem to over squonk when using smaller attys.

In all honesty i dont personally see the big deal with squonking, its just a slightly more convenient way of using a dripper in my opinion. Each to their own and all that caper.

None really once you get the hang of it the only downside is flooding the RDA but you will soon get the hang of it its a bit like marmite really you will either love it or hate it so my advice would be not to spend to much money on your 1st squonk mod in case you dont like it .

I don't get all you lot with this bit about it being messy ! It ain't that bad. You've either got fat fingers and no feel and are over squonking or are generally messy people [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I prefer squonking with high vg liquid testing. Convenient and don't have to worry about the vg being too high to wick well in the tank. Wicking is never an issue like an rta and you don't have to arse about like a civil war musket soldier as you do.when dripping.
and I too enjoy fingering the bottom hole to make the juice come out the top as is well known.
never should have visited Japan in the 90's. Ruined me.

I don't get all you lot with this bit about it being messy ! It ain't that bad. You've either got fat fingers and no feel and are over squonking or are generally messy people [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Poor design is what I would say is the main problem. ;)

Back
Top Bottom