What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is squonking difficult

Jd_

Achiever
I get the upsides, like not having to carry a bottle around to drip juice onto the coil every few hits, but what are the downsides?

downside for me is I use more juice than I do using a rta.
No upside for me over using an rta or drop in coil tank but I do kinda enjoy squonking and the hardware.

I hate filling the bottles, on my none Topside/ Aegis mods I use a reverse squonk bottle thing but it's still a pain in the arse

I get the upsides, like not having to carry a bottle around to drip juice onto the coil every few hits, but what are the downsides?
None. If you enjoy sticking your finger in a hole and pressing firmly but gently it's heaven :D.
Safer to do than dripping when driving (don't drip & drive kids ;)). No scrambling around looking for the bottle of juice, just squeeze :cool:

not difficult may oversquonk a bit to start with but will soon get the hang of it mate

I’ve stopped because there always leakage from the bottle eventually. I guess I could buy new bottles but that would mean me working out which ones fit and where to source them - that’s a shag I can do without.

I have a love hate relationship with squonking. Can be a great vape with the right setup but can be messy when you inevitably oversquonk or need to refill the bottle.

No big downside as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty much all I use now with the exception of a kayfun v5 at home.
Ok, you can get a small amount of seepage from the bottle occasionally but then again some tanks do slightly if you are being picky. Just wipe the outside of the bottle and inside the mod when you need to fill up. No biggy really.

Back
Top Bottom