What's new

Is squonking dead?

Squonking has slowed due to no mainstream mods out there for me in making

I like squonkers though they are fun to make but are a little restrictive in the layout

Squonking is the only way to vape for me now. I've got 3 in daily rotation and 4 spares tucked away. I've got a 90w topside which lives on my bedside cabinet. An ultroner aether which I use around the house. And I got given a vandyvape pulse x which I was dubious about but after using for a few months while I'm out and about or driving I've decided its a cracking mod. As for new squonk mods being released, I've kinda given up really. Like others have said it's all pods and aio's these days. If I was to buy another squonk it would have to be the pulse v2

I've only just found squonking and it's great. Just need more rda's for them now

Squonking is definitely still alive, it’s just not fashionable with manufacturers at the moment.

vaping is cyclical like everything else though so they’ll come back hard in a year or two

regarding 21700 though, I want to see more mods using them, squonkers included, especially as some companies have really nailed the small form factor even with big batteries.

I don't have one. What's the 510 issue?

Todd reported that a number of his ‘high end’ tanks didn’t screw down (oddly no problems with mass produced Chinese products). He did say Ric was aware.

Anyway, I’ve ordered one so I’ll find out shortly!!

Back
Top Bottom