What's new

Is PG/VG odour normal

Heavy Lung

Postman
Hay all,
Just a quick question regarding PG and VG.
I recently bought some from Drip Hacks 5 litres of each and noticed the VG smells like cooking oil, and the PG smells like acetone, I have never encountered this before and was wondering if anyone here as? bit worried about mixing with it :(

Cheers.

Agreed, don't use. The VG smelling like cooking oil doesn't worry me as much as the PG smelling like acetone... Let us know their response.

The Daily Mash at its best..................

Vape fluid manufacturer Norman Steele said: “People get paranoid but ours is a trustworthy, long-running family business that also makes grenades and anaesthetics for donkeys.” :D:D:D

Well when they finally got back to me they didn't give me a reason just offered a replacement, to which I refused and asked for a refund instead.

Well when they finally got back to me they didn't give me a reason just offered a replacement, to which I refused and asked for a refund instead.
They might not have known the reason but they should have got back to you quicker than this but glad to hear they resolved the issue for you mate [emoji6]

Think I'm gonna just buy pre-made juice for a bit, didn't realise I couldn't buy nic in large quantities anymore :S. Think I will start rebuilding to save cash instead.
Any one recommend a good place to get cotton and some Kanthal ?

Back
Top Bottom